This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm still famous on youtube

Go down 
+19
ghost23
You faill YES YOU
joe11
nalin41
DemonWolf
Kendo
Stigma
Sir.Zillah
arnt god of war
343_Guilty_Spark
Bluenose
7th
Stoney
DarkSwarm85
Notorious
Pein
-jaz350z-
Real PBone
gamer4life
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

I'm still famous on youtube Empty
PostSubject: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:10 am

Its so fucking funny. I deleted my youtube account 4 days ago to leave all the drama and bullshit behind. Over the past few days everyone has been calling me a racist and all this other shit. See the thing is I am a bit racist. But I really just hate everyone. Just over time the shit i have seen in my life, people have just shown me how much i hate them. I just hate people. But all these so called "GAMERS" on youtube want to focus on me saying the N word to piss someone off. Everyone saying come say this shit to my face. Its really funny how they take youtube and the internet to heart. If someone pisses you off over the internet you shouldn't take it to heart cause chances are you will never see this person. And all the people that say "say this shit to my face".....ok let me buy a plane ticket to your house XD its funny and sad all at the same time. I might have to make vids again to put everyone in there place.
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:22 am

your still a racist. you arent famous u had 400 subs. Im just calling u out. and u run away like the bitch u are.

and id buy u a plane ticket to my house because we all know u cant afford anything broke ass.
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:24 am

This whole thing is stupid
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:31 am

lol pbone your the one person i cant stand. your the type of person that has to be friends with everyone. if you cant be everyone's friend you start to cry and lose sleep. this is the internet and your taking this shit to heart. you think i care about subs? lol hell no. only losers like you care about what people think about you on the internet. you know why i said im still famous? cause its days later and people still want to talk about me. people want the drama on youtube and they dont want to talk about games. and i gave them drama. its also funny how i hate people and i will call them out on there skin color on youtube cause again you guys want drama and something to bitch about. you guys are so sad XD
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:33 am

atleast i can see my feet. lol u fatt bitch.. u cant stand be thats why u were always on my nuts right lol hahahahaha

thats why u always fav my videos and shut up dude ur sad. no one likes u. go get a job and lose some weight.
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:34 am

trust me u arent famous i was going to do that video when i had the time of day. its called HAVING A JOB AND A GIRLFRIEND something u dont have.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:36 am

lol your proving all my points. you want the drama and i want the hate. and before you say your stealing blackbonds thing on hate. i want HATE. i want people killing each other. wars and violence. because thats all the human race is. and your proving it with your little attacks. GIVE ME YOUR HATE! cause im loving every minute of it XD
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:39 am

no one is killing themselfs over you lol.

u think i really give a shit what u think of me. your a low life bro. go ahead make a video about me NO ONE WOULD GIVE A SHIT WHAT U THINK. lol hahaha make a video of me please lol show ur fatt ass on the camera lol
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:42 am

lol you think i would make a vid talking about you. LOL HELL NO. it will be for everyone. about true hate. and when i said kill im not talking about over youtube. cause only a loser like you would think about youtube all day. im talking about killing in general. see you soon XD
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:45 am

i think of youtube all day? lol darth i got a life. im not the one that always switch sides and im not the one tryed to troll youtube like u did. you take youtube too serious. you think youtube is your life.

look how fast u made a post on here about my video. it got to you.

dont worry darthy karma will come back at u one day sunshine.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:48 am

i made it cause everyone keeps telling me about when someone makes a vid. i made an account to watch real gamers vids. not you little pussys that claim to want to talk about games and all you do it trash talk. you all want drama, so soon i will give you drama. and i do remember what you said. "it took me forever to get to 1,000 subs and if i lost my account i would never come back." sounds like you take this shit to heart like i said.
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:53 am

yea 4 months on youtube 1000 subs that did take forever in my eyes.

im the little pussy huh come say that to my face please i will show u who the pussy is.

and i remember how u always talk shit also. funny thing is u are the biggest hypocrite ever. hahahaha u think u scare me hahahaha..

and i never lost my acct, i closed my acct. because i can. idiot.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:57 am

lol again say this shit to my face taking the internet to heart cause you care about what people say to you. and again why would i try to scare you over the internet? lol you fucking fail XD
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:58 am

hahahaa u just a pussy. thats what i thought lol hahahaha i fail you fail at life.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:01 am

lol how am i a pussy? cause i wont come to your house and say shit to your face because of something over the INTERNET? lol you fail cause you care about the internet and all the people in it XD get over yourself. its ok if you cant live without youtube and all the fags that sub you.
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:05 am

lol u still a pussy hahaha PUSSY lol you fail..

you fail at life, you got no job, you still live at home with ur mommy and daddy lol ur a fucking loser. lol hahaha
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:06 am

see its funny. you think you know me. when you dont. i put on a nice face for you on youtube. hows the internet treating you when it fucks you in the ass every night???
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:07 am

how does the internet fuck me in the ass lol. you got no come back to me, your a virgin you got no life bro. hahaha get out the house and work out. lol loose 10 lbs. hahaha and get a job.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:09 am

wait for my youtube vid on all the racist shit and hate i will give you. cause you love the drama XD
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:09 am

thanks no one will watch it lol hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:23 am

gamer4life wrote:
lol how am i a pussy? cause i wont come to your house and say shit to your face because of something over the INTERNET? lol you fail cause you care about the internet and all the people in it XD get over yourself. its ok if you cant live without youtube and all the fags that sub you.
damn Darth you just offended all of pbone's subs..remember when magneto was arguing with you and he said to all your subs "fuck you"
and then you later made a vid saying what magneto said??
i mean i think you took it too far seriously
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:25 am

Real PBone wrote:
lol u still a pussy hahaha PUSSY lol you fail..

you fail at life, you got no job, you still live at home with ur mommy and daddy lol ur a fucking loser. lol hahaha
pbone..man i didnt expected you to say stuff to a guy like this?
you are insulting him and spewing shit about his personal life? come on man thats retarded.i think you are taking this too far seriously,im not gonna be the judge here,but you 2 need to stop this argument
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:26 am

its all fake. if anyone takes youtube or the internet seriously then you need help.
Back to top Go down
Notorious
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Notorious

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:33 am

i agree with this people cant get past the internet when they are lost in life. im not truly a racist i respect people ideas, beliefs, race and gender. but i find it is very funny to see how many tough shit gangster ass wannabes threaten you over the internet when the N word is said. i also find it funny when those gangster homie dawgs threaten you is always "say it to my face" or "come over here and say that" never "im coming over to you so you can say it to me".
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:37 am

everyone wants to hate me and everyone wants drama on youtube. so i figured i give them both.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm still famous on youtube
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next