This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm still famous on youtube

Go down 
+19
ghost23
You faill YES YOU
joe11
nalin41
DemonWolf
Kendo
Stigma
Sir.Zillah
arnt god of war
343_Guilty_Spark
Bluenose
7th
Stoney
DarkSwarm85
Notorious
Pein
-jaz350z-
Real PBone
gamer4life
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:59 pm

Sir.Zillah wrote:
- I'm not sensitive, it's just like, damn .
this guy is cool, but, he's racist .

So, Fat Ass Grease Ball is full on childish and stupidity? point well taken . Smile

He's a grown man, and has to stoop to a level iWouldn't even touch . you needed to leave youtube .

Racist would be hating black people. As far as I am concerned Qball doesn't hate black people. He is doing this because people like you are too sensitive and take this to heart. And you calling him fat ass grease ball makes you no different from him, both pointlessly calling people names. I applaud Qball for all of this "drama", this is hilarious how he has everyone so pissed off.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:44 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Bluenose wrote:
This is posted on the Console War why?

I know!!!!................WTF it should be in the Race war section! XD

HAHAHA!! Epic Win!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:32 am

Hey Qball, who was the guy that spent all their youtube time making videos and arguing with 13-17 year olds on an XBOX forum?
Just putting that out there.
Back to top Go down
Evillizard91

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:33 am

Famous isn't a term I would use. All you did is make yourself look like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:47 am

Evillizard91 wrote:
Famous isn't a term I would use. All you did is make yourself look like an idiot.

QFT
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 2:17 pm

Okay, Darth I think you should stop using that term before you start offending people and then you wont have to keep fighting people like Pbone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:26 pm

wow its amazing how people cant move on. i guess u guys care about the internet more then i thought XD
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:33 pm

gamer4life wrote:
wow its amazing how people cant move on. i guess u guys care about the internet more then i thought XD
I dont. I do not really care whether people think you are racist. All I care about here is talking about gaming and debating about how the 360 is a great console and it is not shit like the PS3 fanboys say. Thats all.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:39 pm

Kendo wrote:
gamer4life wrote:
I dont. I do not really care whether people think you are racist. All I care about here is talking about gaming and debating about how the 360 is a great console and it is not shit like the PS3 fanboys say. Thats all.
Well said Kendo, Listen Qball if your the one who thinks we car to much than ill have to ask you this. Who made this Thread? You. And to say that we care so much is the lamest excuse possible. I could say that to any Fanboy arguing over a console. Haha stupid fanboy you just show me you care so much a bout a piece of plastic, see that thats hypothetically what you are doing so that makes that comeback invalid sadly.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:42 pm

im not arguing arguing over a piece of plastic an d i never cared about the console war. this was to make a point then pbone started to cry about youtube.
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:46 pm

gamer4life wrote:
im not arguing arguing over a piece of plastic an d i never cared about the console war. this was to make a point then pbone started to cry about youtube.

not going to lie but you are the biggest baby in the world dude. you run away everytime somebody attacks you. you cant even stand up for yourself. You always went to different sides. your fucking sad.

and the funny part is i supported u when u bought a 360. but you betrayed every person that ever defended u and supported u. why dont u cry some more when people made fun u and close down all ur accts. lol fucking sad.
Back to top Go down
Evillizard91

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:48 pm

gamer4life wrote:

Yeah yeah yeah go back to opening yugioh cards on youtube while crying desperately for someone to pay attentino to you if you really didn't care you would have moved on.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 3:55 pm

Evillizard91 wrote:
gamer4life wrote:

Yeah yeah yeah go back to opening yugioh cards on youtube while crying desperately for someone to pay attentino to you if you really didn't care you would have moved on.
By your name I am guessing you are SamueltehG33k right?
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:00 pm

lol pbone this is the internet. i could give a shit what people think about me. im not like you. all youtube is now is drama and bullshit. it will never change and will never be about gaming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:13 pm

Real PBone wrote:
gamer4life wrote:

not going to lie but you are the biggest baby in the world dude. you run away everytime somebody attacks you. you cant even stand up for yourself. You always went to different sides. your fucking sad.

and the funny part is i supported u when u bought a 360. but you betrayed every person that ever defended u and supported u. why dont u cry some more when people made fun u and close down all ur accts. lol fucking sad.

He closed down his account because people like you who say they are on youtube to talk about gaming are really making all this drama way bigger then it needs to be, and then its all about that and none about gaming.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:54 pm

So wait people are mad at DarthQball because he just simply closed his account? That makes no fucking sense whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:03 pm

exactly. lets talk about games then later on well will shit talk.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:04 pm

Kendo wrote:
So wait people are mad at DarthQball because he just simply closed his account? That makes no fucking sense whatsoever.
their mad because he said the n word which kinda is stupie ppl say it all the time
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:20 pm

joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
their mad because he said the n word which kinda is stupie ppl say it all the time
Some people who get mad because people say it say it themselves as well. So my philosophy is if you dont want someone else say it the person who is offended by it (no matter what ethnicity) should not say it themselves. Im not saying him saying it was right, but who really cares? Its the internet.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:28 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Tsuf is the worst person to have ever lived on planet earth. Worse than Hitler and all members of NABLA combined. Yep Smile
now thats just not true
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:29 pm

let the Qball man be
and really i dont se the point of flaming....
BTW Qball im the guy who hates your mic
Back to top Go down
Evillizard91

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:37 pm

gamer4life wrote:
i could give a shit what people think about me.

ORLY? then why do you continue to post?
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:39 pm

Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Some people who get mad because people say it say it themselves as well. So my philosophy is if you dont want someone else say it the person who is offended by it (no matter what ethnicity) should not say it themselves. Im not saying him saying it was right, but who really cares? Its the internet.
well ppl died over the word and i get the ppl in youtube
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:51 pm

why is this in the troll graveyard? e_E
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:53 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
why is this in the troll graveyard? e_E

Because it doesnt belong elsewhere. So i moved it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm still famous on youtube
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next