This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm still famous on youtube

Go down 
+19
ghost23
You faill YES YOU
joe11
nalin41
DemonWolf
Kendo
Stigma
Sir.Zillah
arnt god of war
343_Guilty_Spark
Bluenose
7th
Stoney
DarkSwarm85
Notorious
Pein
-jaz350z-
Real PBone
gamer4life
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Lt Xplosi
Four Star General (Moderator)
Lt Xplosi

I'm still famous on youtube - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:55 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
why is this in the troll graveyard? e_E

Because it doesnt belong elsewhere. So i moved it.
i agree !
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 5:58 pm

it doesnt matter i dont make vids anymore. all my gaming stuff is going to be here from now on. as soon as i beat dragon age im going to talk about that. so if a mod see this you can just delete this thread.
Back to top Go down
Lt Xplosi
Lt Xplosi

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:01 pm

gamer4life wrote:
it doesnt matter i dont make vids anymore. all my gaming stuff is going to be here from now on. as soon as i beat dragon age im going to talk about that. so if a mod see this you can just delete this thread.
get a new mic!
or a new headset with inbuilt mic
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 6:27 pm

na i dont want to make youtube vids anymore. it has never been about gaming on youtube and thats what i want gaming. its all about my system is better then your system and your game sucks cause its not on my system, and dont forget attack after attack on people.
Back to top Go down
FINALBOSS

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:04 pm

gamer4life wrote:
na i dont want to make youtube vids anymore. it has never been about gaming on youtube and thats what i want gaming. its all about my system is better then your system and your game sucks cause its not on my system, and dont forget attack after attack on people.

All of which you've been doing since day on 1 Youtube.

Now since you quit, you think you're allowed to take a holier-than-thou stance? LOL. Get real.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 9:14 pm

FINALBOSS wrote:
gamer4life wrote:

All of which you've been doing since day on 1 Youtube.

Now since you quit, you think you're allowed to take a holier-than-thou stance? LOL. Get real.
hell no he doesnt thats my stance and no one can have it GRRRR
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 10:47 pm

its funny you guys think i dont know what i did. im not stupid. i tried to change after the whole republic thing. but its hard. its funny when someone like you wants to act like i forgot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 5 EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:21 pm

Why is this in the troll graveyard?
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 5 EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:30 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 5 EmptySun May 23, 2010 5:04 pm

gamer4life wrote:
Sad
lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm still famous on youtube
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5