This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm still famous on youtube

Go down 
+19
ghost23
You faill YES YOU
joe11
nalin41
DemonWolf
Kendo
Stigma
Sir.Zillah
arnt god of war
343_Guilty_Spark
Bluenose
7th
Stoney
DarkSwarm85
Notorious
Pein
-jaz350z-
Real PBone
gamer4life
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:53 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Pbone talking bad about others appearance's with his ugly mug? lol, that guys a joke, we were having a debate over RPGs once, and after like the 5th post he resorted to shit talking. Kids a joke. And it's funny how he turns so quickly, he was on here before and he said that him and Darth were buds. And now he's hating on him lol, someone sounds butthurt.

my ugly mug still gets more girls then u dumbshit. lol have u seen my girlfriend in my videos? lol hahaha u calling me a kid when ur 16 years old and u just started to drive get the fuck out of here. dont talk shit faggot i will just own u like always. peace.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:10 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!

Seen has I subbed to both Pbone and DarthQBall, I wont give my opinion on this matter. OK were wore we?....Oh yeah

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!

Razz

loL same. I like both guys.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:11 pm

Right. So everyone has their fun so lets quit this. Pbone you hate Qball and as it seems vice versa.

But for some one, whether they are White,Black,Hispanic or Asian to say they are not a bit racist is laughable.

I can admit I hate Roma Gypses(Romanian and Bulgarian pikeys). They come here (to Ireland) in their droves looking for a better life yet they rob and attack old women and children.

Hate the bastards.

Last edited by xSTONEYx187x on Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Okay, Darth & Pbone can you stop fighting? I mean you both say you don't take it seriously but you're still attacking each other. Come on guys, it's pointless. What do you think you're going to achieve?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:16 pm

Real PBone wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Real PBone wrote:
Notorious wrote:
i agree with this people cant get past the internet when they are lost in life. im not truly a racist i respect people ideas, beliefs, race and gender. but i find it is very funny to see how many tough shit gangster ass wannabes threaten you over the internet when the N word is said. i also find it funny when those gangster homie dawgs threaten you is always "say it to my face" or "come over here and say that" never "im coming over to you so you can say it to me".

the funny part is, im not a wannabe i do back up what i say. and it sounds like u support a racist good for u.

Your fucking retarded Pbone. I used to think you were a cool guy but now your just a dumb ass. Stop acting tough and taking people seriously, like you supposedly don't do like you said before. It is the fucking internet, people will say stuff. Let it go.

hahahaha go fuck urself jub jub go support a racist u fucking idiot.

Calling some one a nigger over the internet isnt real racism! Real racism is like the KKK and all that shit. And i am pretty sure Qball isnt in the KKK or kills people because they are black. Calling someone nigger over the internet means nothing, like someone calling me a ginger or cracker. Do I care? no because it is the internet. People will say stuff to get under peoples skin and piss em off. Like all you guys taking Qball seriously as a racist. Some people are just so fucking retarded.
Back to top Go down
Sir.Zillah
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Sir.Zillah

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:18 pm

- Racism is racism, lulzcats!

You can't cover it up man . He called the man a nigger, several times, and now i'm the wrong one?

iCan't continue to come here .

And, Q BALL SAID HE'S A BIT RACIST?!
so, that demolishes that point . -_-
Back to top Go down
http://ps3nation.roflforum.net

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:19 pm

Real PBone wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Pbone talking bad about others appearance's with his ugly mug? lol, that guys a joke, we were having a debate over RPGs once, and after like the 5th post he resorted to shit talking. Kids a joke. And it's funny how he turns so quickly, he was on here before and he said that him and Darth were buds. And now he's hating on him lol, someone sounds butthurt.

my ugly mug still gets more girls then u dumbshit. lol have u seen my girlfriend in my videos? lol hahaha u calling me a kid when ur 16 years old and u just started to drive get the fuck out of here. dont talk shit faggot i will just own u like always. peace.

Here we go again Pbone, taking what people say over the internet seriously... BAH HA HA Damn you just made my day.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:20 pm

Sir.Zillah wrote:

You can't cover it up man . He called the man a nigger, several times, and now i'm the wrong one?

Actually now that I think about it...when did this happen? Did he say it in a vid?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:22 pm

Bluenose wrote:
This is posted on the Console War why?

I know!!!!................WTF it should be in the Race war section! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Sir.Zillah wrote:

Calling people names over the internet isn't real racism. It is childish stupidity. People are to damn sensitive and take it to heart.
Back to top Go down
Sir.Zillah
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Sir.Zillah

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:30 pm

- I'm not sensitive, it's just like, damn .
this guy is cool, but, he's racist .

So, Fat Ass Grease Ball is full on childish and stupidity? point well taken . Smile

He's a grown man, and has to stoop to a level iWouldn't even touch . you needed to leave youtube .
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:46 pm

Real PBone wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

I don't watch your videos cause your boring as hell. Don't talk shit? Well damn then what are you doing? LOL! I called you a kid because that's how mature you are. You're no better than an ignorant child.
Back to top Go down
nalin41
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:50 pm

DarthQball just went mental and this pbone guy has to defend himself till the very end
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:49 pm

oh shittt qball and pbone getting it in round 2 lets get it in
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:28 pm

its funny i didnt say shit to pbone in the first place. hes mad cause i took him off my friends list cause i lied to him and said im not talking to anyone from youtube anymore.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:29 pm

gamer4life wrote:
its funny i didnt say shit to pbone in the first place. hes mad cause i took him off my friends list cause i lied to him and said im not talking to anyone from youtube anymore.
wow
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:32 pm

also i say it so many times.but i guess ill say it again. the only reason i said anything about the republic is cause of the stupid shit they were saying. but now i see why they say it, to piss of ps3 fanboys. the best part is ps3 fanboys are full of so much fail XD
Back to top Go down
Sir.Zillah
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Sir.Zillah

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:44 pm

- so, wait, you have to get racist to piss someone off about GAMING?!

really .
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:47 pm

no im referring to selling my ps3 4 a 360. before any of this racist stuff went down they were crying cause it want the fact i bought a 360. i traded in my ps3 4 1. it mad them sad Smile
Back to top Go down
Sir.Zillah
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Sir.Zillah

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:52 pm

- so .

that doesn't give you an excuse to be racist .
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Sir.Zillah wrote:
- so .

that doesn't give you an excuse to be racist .

QFT
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
You faill YES YOU

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:02 pm

gamer4life wrote:
lol pbone your the one person i cant stand. your the type of person that has to be friends with everyone. if you cant be everyone's friend you start to cry and lose sleep. this is the internet and your taking this shit to heart. you think i care about subs? lol hell no. only losers like you care about what people think about you on the internet. you know why i said im still famous? cause its days later and people still want to talk about me. people want the drama on youtube and they dont want to talk about games. and i gave them drama. its also funny how i hate people and i will call them out on there skin color on youtube cause again you guys want drama and something to bitch about. you guys are so sad XD

Whoa we have another person on the xbox republic forum that want's to kill people, and hates everybody including the Human race, such big words for a man who can't even support his own weight!
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:03 pm

i know that. everyone wants to think im this hardcore racist. but its funny when i see a black person on the street i odnt see a black person i just see a person.
Back to top Go down
You faill YES YOU

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 9:07 pm

gamer4life wrote:
lol pbone your the one person i cant stand. your the type of person that has to be friends with everyone. if you cant be everyone's friend you start to cry and lose sleep. this is the internet and your taking this shit to heart. you think i care about subs? lol hell no. only losers like you care about what people think about you on the internet. you know why i said im still famous? cause its days later and people still want to talk about me. people want the drama on youtube and they dont want to talk about games. and i gave them drama. its also funny how i hate people and i will call them out on there skin color on youtube cause again you guys want drama and something to bitch about. you guys are so sad XD

Damn, Qball, take it one step at a time!

1. Get off the bed, we know you are still there.
2. You need to learn that loving hate and killing people makes YOU the sad one.
3. Don't try and act like your a threat to anybody.

You are the one causing DRAMA, you KNEW that saying the "n word" would make people angry, you KNEW that buying a 360 would cause the ps3 fanfags to cry (this one doesn't really matter), you KNEW that this post would cause lots of people to give you their attention, YOU KNOW YOU CAUSE DRAMA. Pbone wants to be everyones friend because he's used to having lots of friends and them staying like that, but you don't have many so you wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 10:56 pm

You faill YES YOU wrote:
gamer4life wrote:

Damn, Qball, take it one step at a time!

1. Get off the bed, we know you are still there.
2. You need to learn that loving hate and killing people makes YOU the sad one.
3. Don't try and act like your a threat to anybody.

You are the one causing DRAMA, you KNEW that saying the "n word" would make people angry, you KNEW that buying a 360 would cause the ps3 fanfags to cry (this one doesn't really matter), you KNEW that this post would cause lots of people to give you their attention, YOU KNOW YOU CAUSE DRAMA. Pbone wants to be everyones friend because he's used to having lots of friends and them staying like that, but you don't have many so you wouldn't know.

He has you guys right where he wants you. You guys are making more drama then needed. He can't cause drama by himself. Everyone is involved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm still famous on youtube
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next