This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm still famous on youtube

Go down 
+19
ghost23
You faill YES YOU
joe11
nalin41
DemonWolf
Kendo
Stigma
Sir.Zillah
arnt god of war
343_Guilty_Spark
Bluenose
7th
Stoney
DarkSwarm85
Notorious
Pein
-jaz350z-
Real PBone
gamer4life
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:56 am

Notorious wrote:
i agree with this people cant get past the internet when they are lost in life. im not truly a racist i respect people ideas, beliefs, race and gender. but i find it is very funny to see how many tough shit gangster ass wannabes threaten you over the internet when the N word is said. i also find it funny when those gangster homie dawgs threaten you is always "say it to my face" or "come over here and say that" never "im coming over to you so you can say it to me".

the funny part is, im not a wannabe i do back up what i say. and it sounds like u support a racist good for u.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:19 am

Real PBone wrote:
you take youtube too serious

hahahahahaha and you are taking qball seriously over something he said on youtube.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:21 am

Real PBone wrote:
Notorious wrote:
i agree with this people cant get past the internet when they are lost in life. im not truly a racist i respect people ideas, beliefs, race and gender. but i find it is very funny to see how many tough shit gangster ass wannabes threaten you over the internet when the N word is said. i also find it funny when those gangster homie dawgs threaten you is always "say it to my face" or "come over here and say that" never "im coming over to you so you can say it to me".

the funny part is, im not a wannabe i do back up what i say. and it sounds like u support a racist good for u.

Your fucking retarded Pbone. I used to think you were a cool guy but now your just a dumb ass. Stop acting tough and taking people seriously, like you supposedly don't do like you said before. It is the fucking internet, people will say stuff. Let it go.
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:44 am

Why are they arguing with each other over an XBOX 360 forum?
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 8:48 am

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!!!

Seen has I subbed to both Pbone and DarthQBall, I wont give my opinion on this matter. OK were wore we?....Oh yeah

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!

Razz
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:26 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Real PBone wrote:
Notorious wrote:

Your fucking retarded Pbone. I used to think you were a cool guy but now your just a dumb ass. Stop acting tough and taking people seriously, like you supposedly don't do like you said before. It is the fucking internet, people will say stuff. Let it go.

hahahaha go fuck urself jub jub go support a racist u fucking idiot.
Back to top Go down
7th
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:43 pm

gamer4life wrote:
lol pbone your the one person i cant stand. your the type of person that has to be friends with everyone. if you cant be everyone's friend you start to cry and lose sleep. this is the internet and your taking this shit to heart. you think i care about subs? lol hell no. only losers like you care about what people think about you on the internet. you know why i said im still famous? cause its days later and people still want to talk about me. people want the drama on youtube and they dont want to talk about games. and i gave them drama. its also funny how i hate people and i will call them out on there skin color on youtube cause again you guys want drama and something to bitch about. you guys are so sad XD

Yet you're NOT sad for resorting to this kind of bullshit? And if you don't care about youtube, why do it? For teh Lulz? Bullshit. I've posted attack vids for teh Lulz, I know what its like what the motivation is, and the rewards of it. I know it when I see it, and that's not what this is all about, but you sure tried hard in this newest vid to make it out that way.

And even if it WAS just for Lulz, guys like SonyFanboy have been race trolling on YT almost from the site's inception, putting Hitler and swastikas all over their channel pages, calling everyone regardless of their race ethnic slurs, and in the end all it will accomplish getting yourself IP banned from youtube like the rest of the failtrolls.
Back to top Go down
7th
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:47 pm

Real PBone wrote:
thanks no one will watch it lol hahahaha

Damn right, its been up 10 hours and has 160 views, because despite what some like Truth might have you believe, most people in this community know bullshit when they see it.
Back to top Go down
7th
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:54 pm

gamer4life wrote:
everyone wants to hate me and everyone wants drama on youtube. so i figured i give them both.

The difference being, Blackb0nd can post a vid hating on a console, and he'll get over a thousand views.

Talking about how all non whites should burn in Hell isn't going to get you anything but a suspension, and the views on your vid prove it.

Trolling is about getting under an individual's skin. There are, indeed, ways to troll a whole group, like the little Hellhound fiasco we pulled a few months back, but all you're doing by spewing racist bullshit then claiming its for teh lulz is making an ass of yourself.

If I were to post a video saying "all aborted babies go to hell," the fact that I don't believe it or mean it doesn't justify it. Frankly, I think you do mean it, and all this "give me your hate" garbage is your pathetic attempt to cover your ass by claiming it was just for teh lulz.

And don't try to play the Sensitive game either, cause if you didn't give a shit about what people said about you you'd either quit YT or ignored the namecalling and kept with your gaming vids.

You have asshurt written all over you. Get over it. Cut the shit and make gaming vids.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 12:59 pm

see your talking about views. i dont care about views or subs. and when i talk about hate im not talking about people hating you. im talking about wars, killing, rape, violence. real hate. not some stupid internet hate.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 1:40 pm

Cueball please dont tell me you're one of those guys that think Ted Bundy and Jeffery Dahmier were cool?
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:32 pm

nope. its all a joke.
Back to top Go down
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:37 pm

This is posted on the Console War why?
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 2:44 pm

it had a point then pbone started to cry cause he cares so much about the internet.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:45 pm

wow even 7th is in this argument..wow this drama just become a bigger one
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 3:45 pm

Tsuf is the worst person to have ever lived on planet earth. Worse than Hitler and all members of NABLA combined. Yep Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:39 pm

i declare myself the winner
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:39 pm

hell yea XD
Back to top Go down
Sir.Zillah
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Sir.Zillah

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:50 pm

- damn man, that's racist, iSaw your vids .

iBlack, call me a word, just so it gives me more to make the video about you .

fat ass grease ball .

Fat Ass Grease Ball, that's your new name, Grease Ball .
Back to top Go down
http://ps3nation.roflforum.net
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Pbone talking bad about others appearance's with his ugly mug? lol, that guys a joke, we were having a debate over RPGs once, and after like the 5th post he resorted to shit talking. Kids a joke. And it's funny how he turns so quickly, he was on here before and he said that him and Darth were buds. And now he's hating on him lol, someone sounds butthurt.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:51 pm

sound like someone needs a hug
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:53 pm

Sir.Zillah wrote:
- damn man, that's racist, iSaw your vids .

iBlack, call me a word, just so it gives me more to make the video about you .

fat ass grease ball .

Fat Ass Grease Ball, that's your new name, Grease Ball .

Racism exist cause dumbasses like you take it to heart. I see black guys at my school calling white's crackers all the time. Yet if a white guy calls a black guy a nigger he gets expelled.

"Fat Ass Grease Ball"

Funny how your like "Oh that's wrong!" Yet you hate too.
Back to top Go down
gamer4life
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
gamer4life

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 4:54 pm

its all drama and hate. thats all the internet is 4.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:33 pm

DarthQball you are a class-A troll. Welcome to the party!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 5:52 pm

gamer4life wrote:
it had a point then pbone started to cry cause he cares so much about the internet.

you still a bitch darth. your such a backstabbing son of a bitch. I guess people forget you made like 30 videos about the xbox republic lol hahahaha wow.

Im not the one saying give me ur heat ur fucking weirdo lol get a life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm still famous on youtube   I'm still famous on youtube - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm still famous on youtube
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next