This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha

Go down 
+22
kyrtos123
Mr. Project Natal
cannibalshinobi
Zachwon2
MasterChef
Kyrtos213
spartan225
DuDZZ
Arbiteris
arnt god of war
Haelstrome
Zombl337
fonderplague
Master_Chief
Spartan v07
DemonWolf
lightlamp
Blixtstorm
II XShogunX II
343_Guilty_Spark
J77
F2sT
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Haelstrome
Seaman Recruit

mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:15 pm

DuDZZ wrote:
Haelstrome wrote:

Was that a serious question at the end? Like...it makes money. Infinity Ward is a business. They profit from it. I really don't know how else to explain it.

they're not even worryed about ps3 sales... seeing how there is about 1 mil more pre-orders alone for the 360.... it might as well be a 360 exclusive.. microsoft knows how to back up there content and make it sell ... sony should learn from microsoft

Why would anybody be worried about the competition of a multiplatform game? As it stands, nobody loses and Activision and Infinity Ward win.
Back to top Go down
Haelstrome
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:16 pm

arntson wrote:
Haelstrome wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Be very careful of what your saying.

Could you be more specific? Are you referring to everything I said, or just the comment at the end about the Admin saying (I think) that I'm "butthurt" and "bashing" the game, even though I've said nothing of the sort. I don't take well to people who claim I said things that I didn't say.
no im talking about ps3 fanboys your not a playstation fanboy are you?

I apologize, your post was structured in a way that it seemed like you were referring to me.
Back to top Go down
spartan225
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:21 pm

@Haelstrome: no offense but modern warfare 2 should be an xbox 360 exclusive it will sell more, unless the ps3 version somehow has as many preorders as the 360 version just before the game comes out infinity ward might aswell make it exclusive because to be honest most ps3 owners are no longer gamers they barely buy their games.
Back to top Go down
DuDZZ
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
DuDZZ

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:23 pm

spartan225 wrote:
@Haelstrome: no offense but modern warfare 2 should be an xbox 360 exclusive it will sell more, unless the ps3 version somehow has as many preorders as the 360 version just before the game comes out infinity ward might aswell make it exclusive because to be honest most ps3 owners are no longer gamers they barely buy their games.

hope fully he understands that.. seeing how thats basicly what we're saying
Back to top Go down
http://www.kindclan.com
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:26 pm

MW2 is crap on ps3 compared to 360's version.For one there will be less ppl online.AND psn sucks comapred to LIVE so why play MW online on ps3?
Back to top Go down
Haelstrome
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:27 pm

spartan225 wrote:

Why would they stop supporting the platform just because it sells more on one platform than another.

According to your logic, the game has to sell equal on both platforms in order to justify continuing development on both systems?

It's not like 5 million copies is a small number; that's a lot of profit.

Heck, for all you know, Call of Duty 4 sold 12 million on PC, so if that's the case, should they just abandon console development all together?

And just to be clear, the X360 is not the lead platform, the PC is the lead platform and it is then ported to both X360 and PS3.

They are a business. Get that through your head. If they make money, why would they stop development? Infinity Ward hasn't even said they have problems with the PS3; it's only Activision's stupid representative that said that.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:27 pm

[quote=\"Haelstrome\"][quote=\"arntson\"][quote=\"Haelstrome\"][quote=\"Arbiteris\"]Be very careful of what your saying.[/quote]

Could you be more specific? Are you referring to everything I said, or just the comment at the end about the Admin saying (I think) that I\'m \"butthurt\" and \"bashing\" the game, even though I\'ve said nothing of the sort. I don\'t take well to people who claim I said things that I didn\'t say.[/quote]no im talking about ps3 fanboys your not a playstation fanboy are you?[/quote]

I apologize, your post was structured in a way that it seemed like you were referring to me.[/quote]

Can\'t we stay on topic?

We were talking about PS3 vs 360 in regards to MW2.

Like I said Activision is going to keep supporting the PS3 and Infinity Ward is going to keep porting games to it too. But they keep seeing those games on PS3 get crushed by the 360\'s versions sales. You might be happy with dropped frame rates and less content, but I would never choose that version. Who would unless they accidentally bought a PS3 and are stuck with it.

The 360 makes them more money and that is what will continue to make sure they polish that version the most. It\'s in their best interest to keep 360 fans coming back for more. THe PS3 is an after thought.

[quote=\"Haelstrome\"] Infinity Ward hasn\'t even said they have problems with the PS3; it\'s only Activision\'s stupid representative that said that.[/quote]

Why was he stupid for calling it like it is. We all know it\'s true. Just becuase it pissed off a bunch of PS3 fanboys and he got in trouble doesn\'t make it any less true.

Last edited by 343_Guilty_Spark on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Haelstrome
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:29 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
MW2 is crap on ps3 compared to 360's version.For one there will be less ppl online.AND psn sucks comapred to LIVE so why play MW online on ps3?
Dear God, you're ignorant.

There were the same amount of people on each system for the original, where was the announcement that X360 is supporting more players? If they are, I assume it's something relevant, like 12 more people, or seomthing.

And PSN is crap?

How is that?

Please try and explain that to me. I have no lag on PSN, so what could possibly make it crap?
Back to top Go down
Haelstrome
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:31 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
THe PS3 is an after thought.

Unless you can back that up with a quote from Infinity Ward, don't say shit like that.

How do you have any idea what their plans were for the PS3 version? Do you think they only decided to make a PS3 version a year after it was in development?

I can't prove it, but I'd bet money that they were planning on making a PS3 version of Modern Warfare 2 before Call of Duty 4 even released.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:31 pm

Haelstrome wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

There were the same amount of people on each system for the original, where was the announcement that X360 is supporting more players? If they are, I assume it's something relevant, like 12 more people, or seomthing.

And PSN is crap?

How is that?

Please try and explain that to me. I have no lag on PSN, so what could possibly make it crap?
well my big reason for xbox live being better is that its more user friendly and the 360's dashboard is nice compared to the ps3's....well it doesnt even have a dashboard its an options menu IMO
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:32 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Haelstrome wrote:
arntson wrote:
Haelstrome wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Be very careful of what your saying.

Could you be more specific? Are you referring to everything I said, or just the comment at the end about the Admin saying (I think) that I'm "butthurt" and "bashing" the game, even though I've said nothing of the sort. I don't take well to people who claim I said things that I didn't say.
no im talking about ps3 fanboys your not a playstation fanboy are you?

I apologize, your post was structured in a way that it seemed like you were referring to me.

Can't we stay on topic?

We were talking about PS3 vs 360 in regards to MW2.

Like I said Activision is going to keep supporting the PS3 and Infinity Ward is going to keep porting games to it too. But they keep seeing those games on PS3 get crushed by the 360's versions sales. You might be happy with dropped frame rates and less content, but I would never choose that version. Who would unless they accidentally bought a PS3 and are stuck with it.

The 360 makes them more money and that is what will continue to make sure they polish that version the most. It's in their best interest to keep 360 fans coming back for more. THe PS3 is an after thought.
i was staying on topic i was just talking about the 360 have the better version is making ps3 slaves butthurt but the ps3 version will still prolly sell 4 mil copies and the 360s might even out sell halo 3 i wouldnt be suprised
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:33 pm

Haelstrome wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

And PSN is crap?

How is that?

Maybe you should learn to read properly.I said it sucks comapred to LIVE.BIG difference.Look at the sales of both versions.ALOT more people are buying 360's compared to ps3's.
Back to top Go down
Haelstrome
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:33 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Haelstrome wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

And PSN is crap?

How is that?

well my big reason for xbox live being better is that its more user friendly and the 360's dashboard is nice compared to the ps3's....well it doesnt even have a dashboard its an options menu IMO

So because it's laid out a little nicer, that justifies your monthly payment? Honestly, the UI really isn't worth $50 a year for me. It just isn't. Not when I get the same performance, dedicated servers and no advertisements.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:37 pm

Haelstrome wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Haelstrome wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

And PSN is crap?

How is that?

So because it's laid out a little nicer, that justifies your monthly payment? Honestly, the UI really isn't worth $50 a year for me. It just isn't. Not when I get the same performance, dedicated servers and no advertisements.

This is an Xbox fan forum. If your not here to root for the home team then why are you here? None of us have any problem with honest debate, but again I wonder why you would find yourself in a forum for Xbox 360 fans when you seem to have a problem with both this place and the platform itself.
Back to top Go down
Haelstrome
Seaman Recruit

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:38 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Haelstrome wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

And PSN is crap?

How is that?

Maybe you should learn to read properly.I said it sucks comapred to LIVE.BIG difference.Look at the sales of both versions.ALOT more people are buying 360's compared to ps3's.

Ugh..I will reiterate... How does it suck so much...compared to XboxLIVE?

And I really don't care if Modern Warfare sells 100 copies; so long as I have people to play with whenever I go to play. Besides, I'm getting it for PC anyway, because it's the superior version...and $10 cheaper.

But seriously, I don't play statistics or sales, so why would I care if 3 million more people buy the game on one platform over another? Like I said, so long as I have people to play with and that the developer supports the platform. Both are the case, so it's all good.

Last edited by Haelstrome on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:39 pm

Haelstrome wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Haelstrome wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

And PSN is crap?

How is that?

huh im convinced that if we keep going youll start screaming trey for life
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:39 pm

This is turning into a flame war.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:41 pm

I banned him.It wasnt worth having him here.He has only caused trouble.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:48 pm

Arbiteris wrote:

You really should have issued a warning first. In fact I think you should have GeneralMLD unban him. I was going to give him a warning but you banned him before I could.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:49 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

You really should have issued a warning first. In fact I think you should have GeneralMLD unban him. I was going to give him a warning but you banned him before I could.
uh.......yea i think he shouldn't of banned him although it was criticism it was not trolling it was sort of like constructive criticism
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:49 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Srry,i didnt think it would be worth it.Seeing he already has started a fight and sounded like he wasnt oging to give up.Ill ask MLd but i stil ldont think its worth it.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:53 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Srry,i didnt think it would be worth it.Seeing he already has started a fight and sounded like he wasnt oging to give up.Ill ask MLd but i stil ldont think its worth it.

I only do instant banning of trolls who throw insults and scream PS3 crap.

If someone comes here and causes an argument I usualy ask them why they are here and point out that his is a Xbox fan forum. If that doesn't work I warn them in a PM anf if they get out of line I ban them for a day as a warning. IF they come back and pull some kind of crap I go ahead and fully ban them.

We don't want to be known for banning anyone who says something positive about the PS3 or negative about the 360. Instead this forum should be known for fair treatment and banning only those out of line.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:54 pm

There, i requested MLd to unban him.I still dont think its worth it.Srry guys.Ill give out a warning next time.

Last edited by Arbiteris on Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:54 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

I only do instant banning of trolls who throw insults and scream PS3 crap.

If someone comes here and causes an argument I usualy ask them why they are here and point out that his is a Xbox fan forum. If that doesn't work I warn them in a PM anf if they get out of line I ban them for a day as a warning. IF they come back and pull some kind of crap I go ahead and fully ban them.

We don't want to be known for banning anyone who says something positive about the PS3 or negative about the 360. Instead this forum should be known for fair treatment and banning only those out of line.
i agree
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 7:56 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
There, i requested MLd to unban him.I still dont think its worth it.Srry guys.Ill give out a warning next time.

You might be right and for all we know he could be a stealth troll, but we need to give people the benefit of the doubt. Warning first, day banning next, and perma banning after that. If someone is really being an ass hole that by all means perma ban them on the spot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha   mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

mw2 takes a dump on ps3 on national tv. video here. haha
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next