This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?

Go down 
+8
Arbiteris
PBone
Blixtstorm
daveMastaKill
Stoney
DemonWolf
Master_Chief
dreadraptor85
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:16 pm

haPBone wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
PBone wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
PBone wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
LMAO!!!!! Seems like all PS3 fanboys are wanabee 'gangsta' posers who have propably never been in a fight in their life. lol

Ive noticed that aswell, most of them are "wiggers"/"wangsta", well all of them..

How can you say that? im not a wigger or a wangsta..
I wasnt referring to you.

I know that i was referring to the guy that said well all of them.

Banned.Ps3 troll

Also an idiot that me and Blackstigma owned on youtube.
I didn't see him trolling...

Go look at his youtube account.
Link?

Sure.

https://www.youtube.com/user/PBone34

read his comments also.

BlackStigma and me had an arguement with him.You wont beleive how many times he called me a queer,bitch and a faggot.

Is that enough proof for you?

lol i wasnt even trolling on here and u ban me because my videos on youtube? whats my youtube got to do with me being in here? tell me that? lol wait you just upset its cool bro. I was just defending myself. but its okay u got the power to ban people you are cool now bud. lol peace out. just wanted to say my side. before u ban me again take care.

and you dont own me. you are the one soo upset that you had to ban me from here. looks like somebody is a little sensitive hahaha peace out people.

Once again you have shown your a fool.Your youtube account does effect here.If your a troll on youtube,then what makes you think that were gonna let you be on here?If elpressador came here,we would gladly ban him.

How was i upset?LOL,you say that to everyone who owned you badly.I banned you because its my responsibility not to let brownies like you on here.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:22 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
haPBone wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
PBone wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
PBone wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
LMAO!!!!! Seems like all PS3 fanboys are wanabee 'gangsta' posers who have propably never been in a fight in their life. lol

Ive noticed that aswell, most of them are "wiggers"/"wangsta", well all of them..

Banned.Ps3 troll

Link?

Sure.

read his comments also.

BlackStigma and me had an arguement with him.You wont beleive how many times he called me a queer,bitch and a faggot.

lol i wasnt even trolling on here and u ban me because my videos on youtube? whats my youtube got to do with me being in here? tell me that? lol wait you just upset its cool bro. I was just defending myself. but its okay u got the power to ban people you are cool now bud. lol peace out. just wanted to say my side. before u ban me again take care.

and you dont own me. you are the one soo upset that you had to ban me from here. looks like somebody is a little sensitive hahaha peace out people.

Once again you have shown your a fool.Your youtube account does effect here.If your a troll on youtube,then what makes you think that were gonna let you be on here?If elpressador came here,we would gladly ban him.

How was i upset?LOL,you say that to everyone who owned you badly.I banned you because its my responsibility not to let brownies like you on here.

HAHAHA! Look at that guys vid. What i hypocrite. I pissed off PBone so much he even used me in a new video he made. He didn't say my name but i could tell he was talking about me because i mentioned AIAS and he addressed it. Then he moved on to block me. PBone is just another low tiered PS3 drone with no facts! he's just a shit talker.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:28 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
haPBone wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
PBone wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
PBone wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:

Banned.Ps3 troll

Link?

Sure.

read his comments also.

HAHAHA! Look at that guys vid. What i hypocrite. I pissed off PBone so much he even used me in a new video he made. He didn't say my name but i could tell he was talking about me because i mentioned AIAS and he addressed it. Then he moved on to block me. PBone is just another low tiered PS3 drone with no facts! he's just a shit talker.

Well said.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:05 pm

LMAO at you wrote:
i wasnt going to troll. shows how much u guys know lol oh well enjoy your forum. im going to go over to xbox.com forum atleast they dont ban people for having youtube accts talking about the ps3 lol
Maybe because the xbox.com forum is not a console war one?
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:23 pm

LMAO at you wrote:
i wasnt going to troll. shows how much u guys know lol oh well enjoy your forum. im going to go over to xbox.com forum atleast they dont ban people for having youtube accts talking about the ps3 lol

Sigh,im not going to bother argueing with a fool like you.You must have been pretty darn upset to make 3 accounts that got banned
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 10:55 pm

Wow get a life.stop making accounts just to respond back. are you that worried and bothered that you need to respond and make accounts? insecure...
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:14 pm

Guys, it's fair enough to ban people who actually bash the 360 but Pbone didn't do that, at least not here.
When mld made the rules of the forum, he said ps3 fanboys can join but if they make one fanboyish remark or say something negative about 360, they're getting banned.
It doesn't mean we should shoot a fanboy on site. Nothing Pbone said was particularly fanboyish or even stealthtrollish yet you still banned him :S
Come on guys, that's a bit extreme.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:56 pm

pspvampire wrote:
Guys, it's fair enough to ban people who actually bash the 360 but Pbone didn't do that, at least not here.
When mld made the rules of the forum, he said ps3 fanboys can join but if they make one fanboyish remark or say something negative about 360, they're getting banned.
It doesn't mean we should shoot a fanboy on site. Nothing Pbone said was particularly fanboyish or even stealthtrollish yet you still banned him :S

I kinda agree.....Seen as InfiniteRetro has a Xbox Republic account yet a lot of his Youtube vids are about bashing Xbox fans....he even made a vid about this site. And it wasnt nice! lol
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:55 pm

xSTONEYX187 wrote:
pspvampire wrote:

I kinda agree.....Seen as InfiniteRetro has a Xbox Republic account yet a lot of his Youtube vids are about bashing Xbox fans....he even made a vid about this site. And it wasnt nice! lol
He did? Thats pretty two faced of him.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:26 pm

pspvampire wrote:

Have you seen his youtube account?If you did, you wouldnt be complaining.PBone is a huge ps3 fanboy.Do you have any idea how many times he's called me a fag,bitch and a queer?You can even ask Blackstigma.He will agree with me.

So,if elpressador came here we couldnt ban him because he didnt say anything?Ya right.

Plus,he even is a elpressador wanna-be.He told me and blackstigma that he has us on strings and we are his little puppets.

Also,go read his comments.He goes on about uncharted 2 being GOTY and 360 hasnt had a GOTY exclusive yet(typical ps3 brownie behaviour).He calls everyone who sticks up for the xbox fags,bitches queers ect.

Now dont go telling me he would come here to root for the home team.we all know he would cause trouble.Dont deny it.

Plus,hes not a ps3 fan.Hes a brownie.HUGE difference
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?   People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

People on PSN are so friendly. Oh, rly?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2