This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.



 
HomeHome  PortalPortal  RegisterRegister  Log in  

 

 DS vs. PSP

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

Posts : 680
Join date : 2009-11-15
Location : Xbox HQ

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 10:11 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
joe11 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
BlackStigma and DDD should have a proper debate. They both have great arguements. Lets see it lads. Smile
DDD AND I LOST A WHILE ALONG BUT DDD CAN'T HANDLE IT, u don't see me posting anymore because its useless

Wrong...Joe my friend....DDD and BlackStigma's arguement is intresting.....I wanna see more. But only in this thread. Lets see your best lads!!!!!!!
what are you talking about all what DDDs saying are opinions u can easily notice that no matter how you put it at first it was all about facts but then ds won on that but then DDD starting sharing his opinions and the fact is the ds has more games and features what does psp have left this debate was over a log time ago

So your "opinion" about the DS is fact?
what are you talking about? the features that i put were factual features that ds has and the games blackstigma put are factual games that are only on ds i havent put any opinions
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:52 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
What I already wrote:

ds shopcamera < Psp has a camera. Buy it! Like you'd buy the wifi adaptor for 360.
more games < better games
browser < BETTER & FASTER & MORE COMPATIBLE BROWSER
mp3 < mp3, mp4
hackable < HACKABLE but BETTER AT HACKING!!!! PS1, N64, SNES, GBA emulators!!! PHONE!!!!
photo morphing < decent demos!
recorder < downloadable flash games &.... PRONZ!!!!
voice changing < Customisation of home page: wallpaper/themes
built in mic < psp 2000 & 3000 have built in mics
music changing < WTF? Ds hasn't even got decent sound quality.
wii points compatible < ????
make your own movies < bigger screen lol
pichto chat < instant messenger & send photos/files wirelessly
ok lol dsi still has more features man psp doesnt even have music changing and i bet u never heard a song on dsi lol wii points compatible it means that u can use wii points to download games u can downloads demos from the wii to the dsi and the camera from psp is still inferior psp doesnt even have a camera lol why am i even talking about it no one ever even buys a camera for psp so why are u saying psp camera add on is better than dsi's 2 cameras on one?? lol thats just dumb and ur saying features are better than ds when the features ur comparing have nothing to do with each other and and u can change and changing wallpapers isnt a features its just customization and ds wins on that with all the features the camera and mic has nad u can shoose ur own color to browse the dsi home page and u missed alot of features that i put up and music is still musci is doesnt really matter if its mp3 or mp4 all that matters is that u can hear it clearly so yeah and dsi's mic has much more features than psp's and bigger screens isnt a feature i think ure running out of ideas making our own movies and 2 screens > 1 screen why dont u "lol" that and these are the ds features that u ignored in my other post language changing(when recording voice u can change the language and hear ur voice in a different language) camera games (like plsystation eye toy ex: wario ware)photo color changing photo sharing gba backwards compatibility emoter lens (change a person's emotions on ds camera) merge lens and resemblance lens (u can tell how much alike a person looks like another) photo effects so yeah even if u get a camera add on , on a handheld which should suck dsi's camera still has features with in it

Omg .... >.<
You can't just name all these tiny insignificant features and say because ds has more suddenly it's better!
That's like saying 5 of 10p coins is better than a £10 note just because there are more.
Where do you draw the line of how important a feature is?

And to be honest, I couldn't give a shit about features. I'm a gamer, I don't count a camera as a necessity for a gaming system.
If you just want to talk about the features, count me out and claim that you've "pwned me" or whatever. I really don't care.
well thats ur opinion and the fact is that ds has more features and there not tiny features camera is a hardware features and the features within the camera are softwares features and im just saying that ds has both more games and features than psp u can play all the games u want on ur ds and when u feel bored just fool around with its features

Sorry it's been so long since I've replied. I've actually been, you know, playing my psp.

But anyway Razz

The biggest features of ds seem to be on psp too, perhaps even of a better standard. I mean, psp has stuff like GPS and the camera which you can buy extra seems to be better than the current one of the dsi. And if those ds games were good, you would never be bored enough to want to play around with those features. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 6:53 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
lol you know its funny how psp lost already and ddd is still here trying to defend it when it has nothing left

lol psp never lost. That's what ps3 fanboys say about 360. They try to pretend all those 360/pc multiplats don't exist and say "oh u got pwned ages ago, ps3 pwns thers nothng u can say!!!"

xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

Posts : 301
Join date : 2009-11-22
Age : 25
Location : Berea KY

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:08 pm

demondragondude wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
lol you know its funny how psp lost already and ddd is still here trying to defend it when it has nothing left

lol psp never lost. That's what ps3 fanboys say about 360. They try to pretend all those 360/pc multiplats don't exist and say "oh u got pwned ages ago, ps3 pwns thers nothng u can say!!!"

xD
well the DS still beats EVERYTHING in sale!

and if its on the PC and 360 its not exclusive no matter how much you say it is.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:10 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
@DDD

ooooh fail

Field Commander 77 = 100 DS?

Your kidding right? Half of your entire argument was basically as simple minded as this.

"Ok, care to explain why a multiplatform game which is SUPERIOR on PSP will get a lower rating than the inferior one on ds? lol yeah that's right! You CANNOT EVER COMPARE DS AND PSP RATINGS BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE...shit, I'm beginning to act like a ps3 fanboy xD"

Graphics wise it is better, that's it. The DS version happened to be more enjoyable. Same League? So PSP games have higher standards? LOL! uhh no, that's like a cheap shot, it's not true and you know it. It's about the enjoyment of the game, who gives a fuck about the visuals or sound or whatever as long as the game kicks ass? I played FFVIII on my PS1 recently and had a blast, same with Starcraft.

Your entire argument is full fallacies, opinions, and

"DS is for those who dont care about the quality."
^^^This

Look, for a handheld system that has bad controls for an rts game and is always expected ps2/ps3 standard, to get 84 from the major sites (IGN & GAMESPOT) is pretty impressive! The ds is compared to nothing! It cannot be included in the current-gen system league. In fact there's almost no point in comparing the two systems because let's face it, ds is barely even @ the standard of last-gen whereas psp is around ps2's standard. It's a fact to say that a game on ds will get a lower rating on psp because of STANDARDS.
I've said it and will say it again. Ds gameplay is LIMITED. You get control pad gameplay. Psp has analog stick gameplay. This completely affects it because the developers of ds games give you four directions of movement. The psp developers give you 360 degrees of rotation and complete freedom of movement.

And I was NOT talking about graphics. How is movement graphics? How is phsyics graphics? How is game mechanics graphics? Graphics is all visual. Not about how the game plays which is the point I'm trying to get across. You're stuck in your ds fan mentality in which you'd rather ignore the depth of playstation portable games and just try to counter my arguments by saying the same old stuff; "graphics dont matter". Well if you actually knew the most basic knowledge of games, you would know that the difference in graphics is like gears to uncharted.
The difference in gameplay is pokemon gba to gta IV.
TOP DOWN to NOT TOP DOWN is a difference in gameplay
SIDE SCROLLER to NOT A SIDE SCROLLER is a difference in gameplay

PSP games are not simplistic like ds games.

Look, you clearly don't believe me when I'm talking about standards so let me give you an example and I'm using FACTS.

HARRY POTTER & THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE. Made on ds, ported to psp.

Psp gamespot users in FACT rated it:
3.8

Ds gamespot users in FACT rated it...wait for it....wait for it...
7.1!!!!!!

Hahaha!!!

Seriously, the game is a disaster!! F*****g awful!
Psp owners have sense. They know that games should be designed up to meet minimum standards. Ds owners, they're happy to play any shovelware they get because it's virtually ALL they ever can play on their ds's. The difference in ratings is from (psp) SHIT to (ds) GOOD. lol!!!
believe me, the psp version is the same game, in fact the visuals were better too. Shows that psp owners don't find visuals an important aspect otherwise they would've rated it higher wouldn't they?

PSP = CURRENT GEN

DS = NOT EVEN LAST-GEN
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:10 pm

the RPG guy wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
lol you know its funny how psp lost already and ddd is still here trying to defend it when it has nothing left

lol psp never lost. That's what ps3 fanboys say about 360. They try to pretend all those 360/pc multiplats don't exist and say "oh u got pwned ages ago, ps3 pwns thers nothng u can say!!!"

xD
well the DS still beats EVERYTHING in sale!

and if its on the PC and 360 its not exclusive no matter how much you say it is.

Yeah ds can win in sales for all I care. But the wii is beating 360 in sales. Does that suddenly mean that it's better?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:12 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
joe11 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
BlackStigma and DDD should have a proper debate. They both have great arguements. Lets see it lads. Smile
DDD AND I LOST A WHILE ALONG BUT DDD CAN'T HANDLE IT, u don't see me posting anymore because its useless

Wrong...Joe my friend....DDD and BlackStigma's arguement is intresting.....I wanna see more. But only in this thread. Lets see your best lads!!!!!!!

lol yeah thanks. I'm happy to continue if BS is too!! Very Happy

BS spews BS Razz

jk

I'm only doing this for fun. At the end of the day does it really matter if other people prefer other handhelds? lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 7:12 pm

joe11 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
BlackStigma and DDD should have a proper debate. They both have great arguements. Lets see it lads. Smile
DDD AND I LOST A WHILE ALONG BUT DDD CAN'T HANDLE IT, u don't see me posting anymore because its useless

No way! We only just got warmed up. Now let's get ready to pwn Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

Posts : 1761
Join date : 2010-01-19
Age : 25
Location : ny

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 11:37 pm

demondragondude wrote:
joe11 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
BlackStigma and DDD should have a proper debate. They both have great arguements. Lets see it lads. Smile
DDD AND I LOST A WHILE ALONG BUT DDD CAN'T HANDLE IT, u don't see me posting anymore because its useless

No way! We only just got warmed up. Now let's get ready to pwn Razz
ok well im try one more time, just asking why are their so much types of handhelds, like a psp 1000-3000, ds, dsi, and etc
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

Posts : 680
Join date : 2009-11-15
Location : Xbox HQ

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:20 am

demondragondude wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
lol you know its funny how psp lost already and ddd is still here trying to defend it when it has nothing left

lol psp never lost. That's what ps3 fanboys say about 360. They try to pretend all those 360/pc multiplats don't exist and say "oh u got pwned ages ago, ps3 pwns thers nothng u can say!!!"

xD
why are u bringing ps3 into the subject the psp camera which u have to buy separately doesnt have half the features that the dsi one has and and the games are great lots of ppl play around with the features ur just pissed because u dont have the features to play around with and i dont really see the point of a gps on a hanheld at all but then again thats just my opinion just like all ur post's DDD u dont like the features thats ur opinion but they are still there and they count as features its doesnt matter if u hate the ds features the fact is ds has more to offer and i find them interesting just like most of the other ds fans out there, just admit that ds maybe better but u just prefer psp and why do u prefer psp anyways if ds has more games and more features im guessing mgs,gt and killzone are your type of handheld games
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

Posts : 680
Join date : 2009-11-15
Location : Xbox HQ

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:21 am

joe11 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
joe11 wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
BlackStigma and DDD should have a proper debate. They both have great arguements. Lets see it lads. Smile
DDD AND I LOST A WHILE ALONG BUT DDD CAN'T HANDLE IT, u don't see me posting anymore because its useless

No way! We only just got warmed up. Now let's get ready to pwn Razz
ok well im try one more time, just asking why are their so much types of handhelds, like a psp 1000-3000, ds, dsi, and etc
i goes by gens like 1st gen psp is 1000 and first gen ds is the normal fat ds
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 2:27 pm

xjosh360s wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
lol you know its funny how psp lost already and ddd is still here trying to defend it when it has nothing left

lol psp never lost. That's what ps3 fanboys say about 360. They try to pretend all those 360/pc multiplats don't exist and say "oh u got pwned ages ago, ps3 pwns thers nothng u can say!!!"

xD
why are u bringing ps3 into the subject the psp camera which u have to buy separately doesnt have half the features that the dsi one has and and the games are great lots of ppl play around with the features ur just pissed because u dont have the features to play around with and i dont really see the point of a gps on a hanheld at all but then again thats just my opinion just like all ur post's DDD u dont like the features thats ur opinion but they are still there and they count as features its doesnt matter if u hate the ds features the fact is ds has more to offer and i find them interesting just like most of the other ds fans out there, just admit that ds maybe better but u just prefer psp and why do u prefer psp anyways if ds has more games and more features im guessing mgs,gt and killzone are your type of handheld games

Dude, the psp camera can be used for the psp's equivalent of Pokemon; INVIZIMALS. Ok, lame name but you walk around an area with your psp wih you camera plugged in and you see everything the camera's pointed at on your screen and then random monsters pop out of nowhere and you can battle them!!!
It's badass! Razz

And err, GPS's are handhelds anyway lol.

And yeah all our posts are opinions. >.< What do you think the console war is?!

Look at ps3 vs 360. Ps3 is the one with the features. Omg teh blu ray!!! But do we care? No! Because we have the best games. Just like psp vs ds. I wouldn't take wii or ps3 over 360. Same goes with the handhelds. I wouldn't take the ds (wii) or ipod touch (ps3) over the psp (xbox 360).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 26
Location : None of Your Damn Business!

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:36 pm

demondragondude wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
lol you know its funny how psp lost already and ddd is still here trying to defend it when it has nothing left

lol psp never lost. That's what ps3 fanboys say about 360. They try to pretend all those 360/pc multiplats don't exist and say "oh u got pwned ages ago, ps3 pwns thers nothng u can say!!!"

xD
why are u bringing ps3 into the subject the psp camera which u have to buy separately doesnt have half the features that the dsi one has and and the games are great lots of ppl play around with the features ur just pissed because u dont have the features to play around with and i dont really see the point of a gps on a hanheld at all but then again thats just my opinion just like all ur post's DDD u dont like the features thats ur opinion but they are still there and they count as features its doesnt matter if u hate the ds features the fact is ds has more to offer and i find them interesting just like most of the other ds fans out there, just admit that ds maybe better but u just prefer psp and why do u prefer psp anyways if ds has more games and more features im guessing mgs,gt and killzone are your type of handheld games

Dude, the psp camera can be used for the psp's equivalent of Pokemon; INVIZIMALS. Ok, lame name but you walk around an area with your psp wih you camera plugged in and you see everything the camera's pointed at on your screen and then random monsters pop out of nowhere and you can battle them!!!
It's badass! Razz

And err, GPS's are handhelds anyway lol.

And yeah all our posts are opinions. >.< What do you think the console war is?!

Look at ps3 vs 360. Ps3 is the one with the features. Omg teh blu ray!!! But do we care? No! Because we have the best games. Just like psp vs ds. I wouldn't take wii or ps3 over 360. Same goes with the handhelds. I wouldn't take the ds (wii) or ipod touch (ps3) over the psp (xbox 360).
So wait a product from the same company who makes the PS3 (which the software for that same system is an upgraded version of the PSP software) is better than a product made by the same company who makes the Wii, not to mention better than the platform made by a computer and software (Apple who is like Microsoft). Makes no sense to me. Now I know your gonna say the iPod Touch does not count, but really Apple says it is, analysts say it, and BIG publishers say it. So... yeah! (friendly debates are fun). Now about DS vs. PSP. DS wins because of games. Obviously PSP can do more, but we only care about the games and not too much about the features so DS wins by our logic. (though my DS Lite broke so I have no choice to use my PSPgo now). Now onto the Console War.


Last edited by Kendo on Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

Posts : 680
Join date : 2009-11-15
Location : Xbox HQ

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:36 pm

demondragondude wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
xjosh360s wrote:
lol you know its funny how psp lost already and ddd is still here trying to defend it when it has nothing left

lol psp never lost. That's what ps3 fanboys say about 360. They try to pretend all those 360/pc multiplats don't exist and say "oh u got pwned ages ago, ps3 pwns thers nothng u can say!!!"

xD
why are u bringing ps3 into the subject the psp camera which u have to buy separately doesnt have half the features that the dsi one has and and the games are great lots of ppl play around with the features ur just pissed because u dont have the features to play around with and i dont really see the point of a gps on a hanheld at all but then again thats just my opinion just like all ur post's DDD u dont like the features thats ur opinion but they are still there and they count as features its doesnt matter if u hate the ds features the fact is ds has more to offer and i find them interesting just like most of the other ds fans out there, just admit that ds maybe better but u just prefer psp and why do u prefer psp anyways if ds has more games and more features im guessing mgs,gt and killzone are your type of handheld games

Dude, the psp camera can be used for the psp's equivalent of Pokemon; INVIZIMALS. Ok, lame name but you walk around an area with your psp wih you camera plugged in and you see everything the camera's pointed at on your screen and then random monsters pop out of nowhere and you can battle them!!!
It's badass! Razz

And err, GPS's are handhelds anyway lol.

And yeah all our posts are opinions. >.< What do you think the console war is?!

Look at ps3 vs 360. Ps3 is the one with the features. Omg teh blu ray!!! But do we care? No! Because we have the best games. Just like psp vs ds. I wouldn't take wii or ps3 over 360. Same goes with the handhelds. I wouldn't take the ds (wii) or ipod touch (ps3) over the psp (xbox 360).
first of all the only opinion is that i prefer ds over psp but the featues and games are factual games so the only opinion is my liking ds more and u dont understand that handhelds and home consoles are different IMO i think that features are a real big part of handhelds LMAO i just saw gamplay of invizimals and u have to admit it looks gay LOL im sorry but seriously??? dude u may not know this but like the ps2 eye toy u can play camera motion games on ds so obviously ds wins in camera because of all the features i listed with it and on top of that theres 2 cameras and i think u just admited that u like psp because of its games but thats an opinion what i'm trying to say is that ds has a larger library of games and more features so and i dont know how u can think of the psp as 360 of the handhelds when ds has more games
Back to top Go down
xjosh360s
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
xjosh360s

Posts : 680
Join date : 2009-11-15
Location : Xbox HQ

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 3:38 pm

oh and an example of a game that lets you play camera motion controls is: the dsi wario ware and u have to admit that the ds camera is much better
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-18

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 9:58 pm

My friend bought a PSP 2000 a month ago and is already trying to sell it to me. lol He said he would rather play PS2.
Back to top Go down
s2000Joker
Seaman Recruit
s2000Joker

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-03-24
Age : 28

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:46 pm

I say DS because of the game selection. Other than God of War and GT I can't think of any really good games. scratch
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 26
Location : None of Your Damn Business!

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:52 pm

Now since my DS broke Im gonna get me some DSi. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

Posts : 333
Join date : 2010-02-11
Location : New York!

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 9:43 am

Kendo wrote:
Now since my DS broke Im gonna get me some DSi. Cool
maybe wait till the 3ds?
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Posts : 1901
Join date : 2009-12-23
Age : 26
Location : None of Your Damn Business!

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 11:47 am

Bluenose wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Now since my DS broke Im gonna get me some DSi. Cool
maybe wait till the 3ds?
I am not gonna wait till 2011. Right now I shall get me a DSi. When the time comes I will get a 3DS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
andes755
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class


Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-03-19

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 6:33 pm

Invincible wrote:
My friend bought a PSP 2000 a month ago and is already trying to sell it to me. lol He said he would rather play PS2.
tell him if he hacks it, he can play every console up to the PSX on it

or if he's selling cheap, I would take it
Back to top Go down
Invincible
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Invincible

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-03-18

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 9:12 pm

I've had my PSPgo for about two months now so I thought I'd resurrect this thread and throw in my 2 cents. Very Happy

It hasn't completely replaced my DS lite, but I'm using it more and more. It's great to be able to watch a TV show while I'm waiting on an oil change or listen to music at the mall. Could never do that with the DS. As for games, DS still has the advantage. But PSP does have more mature quality titles like Chains of Olympus that pretty much blows anything on DS out of the water.

So yeah, I really like my PSP. Although the one thing that bothers me more than anything is the battery life. I can play a game on DS for almost the whole day without recharging. I only get 4 hours out of the PSP tops. It hasn't been too much of a problem...I just have to make sure it always has a full charge before I take it anywhere.



Back to top Go down

Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
▲

Posts : 368
Join date : 2010-07-14

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 4:03 am

PSP has Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. That alone was worth the purchase.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

Posts : 681
Join date : 2010-07-15
Age : 26
Location : None of Your Business!

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Valkyria Chronicles 2 comes out on PSP next month. I want it. Oh and I plan on getting a new DSi by year end (or by my birthday in the next year).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Posts : 9104
Join date : 2009-09-11
Age : 27
Location : UK? Yes I'm fine.

DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 2:23 pm

GGM wrote:
PSP has Monster Hunter Freedom Unite. That alone was worth the purchase.

QFT!

That game is an absolute masterpiece. I was shocked at the reception it got from the critics.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Sponsored content




DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DS vs. PSP   DS vs. PSP - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
DS vs. PSP
Back to top 
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other Platforms :: Handhelds-
Jump to: