This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Do you think the Console war is useless?

Go down 
+23
Pickles
solidsnake63
Invincible
Stoney
Alan1994
Muse2223
joe11
Stigma
GeneralMLD
Rednose
im-360...xbox360
the RPG guy
DarkSwarm85
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
OnlyABluRayPlayer
Master_Chief
Arbiteris
Kendo
343_Guilty_Spark
Static103
Superkingz2
DemonWolf
Mr. Project Natal
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Do YOU think the console war is useless?
Yes
Do you think the Console war is useless? Vote_lcap68%Do you think the Console war is useless? Vote_rcap
 68% [ 45 ]
No
Do you think the Console war is useless? Vote_lcap12%Do you think the Console war is useless? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 8 ]
Somewhat
Do you think the Console war is useless? Vote_lcap20%Do you think the Console war is useless? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 66

AuthorMessage
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

Do you think the Console war is useless? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:02 pm

I...truly do. I was into it but the whole FUCK YOU caps lock thing got old. It just turned into spam and more dumb asses making YouTube suck more and more. It may seem that im into it but truly its not my favorite subject, however I love making fun of these douche bags from YouTube on this forum. Wink

What is your thought on the console war?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:26 pm

Of course it's useless.
But it's fun Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Superkingz2
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Petty Officer 2nd Class
Superkingz2

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:28 pm

Agree with Demondragondude
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:36 pm

really is useless, people need to enjoy their games instead of bashing or hating on them. It makes the other people who are in the console war lose their confidence on their anticipated game. Console war to me is for dumbies and low lives who simply do not understand the whole aspect of true gaming and fun.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:09 pm

No. PS3 fantards need to be punished for their stupidity. The ongoing last placeness of their console is punishing their brains so hard most of them have lost touch with reality. Hopefully if this persists they will start dieing off.

I dream of a future free of PS3 fantards.

That is why the console ware isn't useless.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:12 pm

Yes, but fun.

Last edited by Ezekiel 703 on Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:31 pm

Its somewhat useless. But the actual console war is the war between corporations, we should call this the fanboy wars.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 9:35 pm

It's useless and immature.

But who care's,it's entertaining and fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Of course its useless. But its also very entertaining. Especially on You Tube.
Back to top Go down
OnlyABluRayPlayer
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
OnlyABluRayPlayer

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 4:27 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
No. PS3 fantards need to be punished for their stupidity. The ongoing last placeness of their console is punishing their brains so hard most of them have lost touch with reality. Hopefully if this persists they will start dieing off.

Totally agreed with this dude, let's ignore the past 2 gens and just simply focus on how we're just outselling the PS3.
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:20 am

demondragondude wrote:
Of course it's useless.
But it's fun Razz

QFT
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:01 am

Yes because people resort to personal insults, racism, hate, etc...
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:16 am

DarkSwarm85 wrote:

Well, there's two things you need to understand about that.

1. PS3 fanboys unjustly insult and are full of racism and hate.

2. PS3 fanboys deserve to be insulted and live a life being hated.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:36 am

DarkSwarm85 wrote:

You dont see us doing that(well,most of us anyway's)
Back to top Go down
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:23 am

HellJumper wrote:
DarkSwarm85 wrote:

You dont see us doing that(well,most of us anyway's)

Good point, I've checked out some of NoXiousBLD's videos and he's the first to use personal insults and things of the sort.
Back to top Go down
the RPG guy
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
the RPG guy

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:08 am

honestly theres no use to it anymore. everyone os picking up good titles. PSN is getting fixed,the 360 has finnaly stopped smamming the market with so many damn FPS and nintendo is finnaly making hardcore games like the fans want.

the console wars have been reduced to fanboys senslesly arguing with one another.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gameboy100894
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:41 am

yup it is

but its entertaining
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 6:12 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Damn you honestly take this seriously? Lmao *Facepalm*

The console war is pointless and stupid, but it's fun to see people take it so seriously, but I do like talking about games, just the whole PS3 vs 360 is retarded.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:59 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

The console war is pointless and stupid, but it's fun to see people take it so seriously, but I do like talking about games, just the whole PS3 vs 360 is retarded.

Depends on what you mean by "seriously"

PS3 fanboy's are the scum of the industry and they are annoying.Heck,i cant say something good about Halo or 360 on youtube without being flamed.They are even pathetic enough to hack this site and constantly spam and troll.Yet you dont see us doing that to there forums/website's

Want me to show the article's which say they are the worst?

But i dont think he takes it as serious as the post may look.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Tbh recently it's gotten boring. Were owning them easily and doing it over n over for the same reasons. I wish Sony would give ps3 more AAA games so we at least have pretty good competition.

I've gone back to handheld wars just to hear something new from the competition.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:08 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Tbh recently it's gotten boring. Were owning them easily and doing it over n over for the same reasons. I wish Sony would give ps3 more AAA games so we at least have pretty good competition.

I've gone back to handheld wars just to hear something new from the competition.

Just wait until E3

The console wars will be back to normal like after last E3
Back to top Go down
Rednose
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Rednose

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 8:58 pm

Oh come on guys i think its useful Who doesn't Love MLD owning Truth or Fantards making idiotic comments I fine it really entertaining and i don't think it will ever get boring xD
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 9:41 pm

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:

Depends on what you mean by "seriously"

PS3 fanboy's are the scum of the industry and they are annoying.Heck,i cant say something good about Halo or 360 on youtube without being flamed.They are even pathetic enough to hack this site and constantly spam and troll.Yet you dont see us doing that to there forums/website's

Want me to show the article's which say they are the worst?

But i dont think he takes it as serious as the post may look.

Of course I don't take it seriously. The console war ranks right below The Onion on my list of things I don't take seriously.

I do think PS3 fanboys are the scum on the internet and are only slightly less terrible then NAMBLA.

Last edited by 343_Guilty_Spark on Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 9:14 am

PS3 fanboys are idiots. No matter how you look at it it is the same. Idiocracy at its worst!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
GeneralMLD
Five Star General (Admin)
Five Star General (Admin)
GeneralMLD

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 11:19 am

it is pointless, but fun

its basically a bragging rights war saying "my console/corporation is better then yours".
Back to top Go down
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think the Console war is useless?   Do you think the Console war is useless? Empty

Back to top Go down

Do you think the Console war is useless?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next