This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Techno buffalo console wars round 10, exclusives

Go down 
+11
Alan1994
igame
DemonWolf
Optimus Lime
xjosh360s
Stigma
DarkSwarm85
-jaz350z-
ghost23
jaykay
day walker
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
jaykay
Senior Chief Petty Officer
jaykay

Techno buffalo console wars round 10, exclusives - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Techno buffalo console wars round 10, exclusives   Techno buffalo console wars round 10, exclusives - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:32 am

-jaz350z- wrote:
Your logic is a bit interesting. If you could please draw me a map or something that'd be great because at the moment, I'm lost in your web of idiocy.
You should've been prepared. I came into this with a GPS on hand.
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Techno buffalo console wars round 10, exclusives   Techno buffalo console wars round 10, exclusives - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 1:34 am

Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Windows Media center, duh. Zune market place, 1080p movies. Easy as that just like mld said "RENDERING BLU RAY USELESS", dude it's not even a competition 360 is a better console, even if ps3 was a better movie/music system, its about the games. I'll admit we are limited to only the movies available for download so ps3 could win in that sense. Hell I don't use my 360 for movies, so my opinion isn't even that valid. And no I'm not mocking you guys..
1080p movies hardly render Blu Ray useless. Sure, it may match the resolution, but it won't match the storage medium that a Blu Ray disc brings.

I know we're supposed to be "rooting for the home team", but can I argue against things that I find a little too fanboyish?

Hey man, you gotta add me on XBL or something. You're definitely one of the coolest guys I've met on this forum.

Quote :
Quote :
Your logic is a bit interesting. If you could please draw me a map or something that'd be great because at the moment, I'm lost in your web of idiocy.

rofl. I should buy one of those.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/jaz350z
jaykay
jaykay

PostSubject: Re: Techno buffalo console wars round 10, exclusives   Techno buffalo console wars round 10, exclusives - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 7:06 am

-jaz350z- wrote:
Quote :
Quote :
Quote :
Windows Media center, duh. Zune market place, 1080p movies. Easy as that just like mld said "RENDERING BLU RAY USELESS", dude it's not even a competition 360 is a better console, even if ps3 was a better movie/music system, its about the games. I'll admit we are limited to only the movies available for download so ps3 could win in that sense. Hell I don't use my 360 for movies, so my opinion isn't even that valid. And no I'm not mocking you guys..
1080p movies hardly render Blu Ray useless. Sure, it may match the resolution, but it won't match the storage medium that a Blu Ray disc brings.

I know we're supposed to be "rooting for the home team", but can I argue against things that I find a little too fanboyish?

Hey man, you gotta add me on XBL or something. You're definitely one of the coolest guys I've met on this forum.

Quote :
Quote :

rofl. I should buy one of those.
Garmin makes GPS units especially for navigating fanboy minds. Razz

I'll add you on XBL, but I'm unable to get Xbox LIVE to my console. I can get it wirelessly to my PS3, but I can't get it to my 360 through a frickin' ethernet cable. I guess I'll try the cable in my PS3 just to see if it's the cable that's having the issues. Oh, well, I picked a great time to own Just Cause 2, but I really want to fix it by the time Splinter Cell comes out. Until then it's Just Cause 2, inFAMOUS, and God of War II for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Techno buffalo console wars round 10, exclusives   Techno buffalo console wars round 10, exclusives - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Techno buffalo console wars round 10, exclusives
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3