This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

God of war goty

Go down 
+20
joe11
Lt Xplosi
gamer4life
Stigma
The Freemon34
Master_Chief
Superkingz2
Arbiteris
the RPG guy
Sir.Zillah
Stoney
DarkSwarm85
Invincible
Blixtstorm
Optimus Lime
jaykay
343_Guilty_Spark
AsianSensation
ghost23
arnt god of war
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
GrantedAccess
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
GrantedAccess

God of war goty - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God of war goty   God of war goty - Page 3 EmptyMon May 03, 2010 5:59 pm

Errr, Sales don't determine what gets game of the year. If that were true, Wii Sports Resort would be the best game ever. And its not even bundled. But yeah, GoW3 probably won't get GOTY.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

PostSubject: Re: God of war goty   God of war goty - Page 3 EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:27 am

Is god of war 3 even worth $60???? a 9 hour campaign and nothing else and its the same stuff as the last two at least ODST came with firefight
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: God of war goty   God of war goty - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:04 pm

Im nearly finished GoW 3 and I must say FUCKING WOWZA!!

Absolutely brilliant game. The graphics are really sight to behold on your own HDTV. The best I've seen to date. When saw the E3 demo I said "It looks like GoW 2 HD" and fuck was I wrong. Big time.

Every thing about the game is awe inspiring, from the boss battles (Kronos) to the gorgeous envoirments (everywhere) to the story (I never thought I'd get sucked into the story to be honest but it immerses you so much).

OK the combat can get a tad bit repetitive, but you could say that about any game, GoW 3 always finds new ways to keep it fresh.

Im not even finished the game yet, but this and Mass Effect 2 are my G'sOTY.

(Other potential GOTY's are Red Dead Redemption, Mafia 2 and Halo: Reach)

Last edited by xSTONEYx187x on Mon May 10, 2010 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: God of war goty   God of war goty - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Gow 3 doesn't deserve GOTY. It's not fanboyism, it's logic. God of War is one of the most over rated games out there. And I can't fucking stand when somebody says Gow is the best hack and slash out there because it's not. Ninja Gaiden may not have graphics as good as Gow, but in terms of gameplay it rapes the shit out of it. Too bad most scrubs don't even beat Ninja Gaiden because it's "too hard".
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: God of war goty   God of war goty - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:35 pm

joe11 wrote:
I THINK PS3 FANBOY SITES WILL GIVE IT
true but their already blacklisted.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: God of war goty   God of war goty - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:41 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:

What do you mean by that?
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: God of war goty   God of war goty - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:46 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:

What do you mean by that?
i mean i dont care dont look dont go to ps3 FANBOY sites
Back to top Go down
Xmarksthespot
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Xmarksthespot

PostSubject: Re: God of war goty   God of war goty - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 2:10 am

GOW3 is a short hack and slash game, ive read in the new game informer magazine that they thought gow3 didnt deserve a 10/10. It was over hyped, and very short, i know sales dont matter, but a game so over hyped, and that they feel like they gave a 10/10 just because of the graphics. Which is BS. GOW3 is the SAME SHIT as 1&2! just better graphics. Hack and slashes have such Low replayablity. I mean the most that a person would replay gow3 would be either twice or maybe three times. Mass effect 2 or Halo reach will win it.
Back to top Go down
Sir.Zillah
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Sir.Zillah

PostSubject: Re: God of war goty   God of war goty - Page 3 EmptyFri May 14, 2010 3:11 am

Xmarksthespot wrote:
GOW3 is a short hack and slash game, ive read in the new game informer magazine that they thought gow3 didnt deserve a 10/10. It was over hyped, and very short, i know sales dont matter, but a game so over hyped, and that they feel like they gave a 10/10 just because of the graphics. Which is BS. GOW3 is the SAME SHIT as 1&2! just better graphics. Hack and slashes have such Low replayablity. I mean the most that a person would replay gow3 would be either twice or maybe three times. Mass effect 2 or Halo reach will win it.

Game Informer gave it a 10 . scratch
iDidn't read this in ANY game informer, and iHave everyone [the new one is the gears3] .

Goty, iSay these:
Little Big Planet 2
Mario Galaxy 2
God Of War 3
Mass Effect 2
Back to top Go down
http://ps3nation.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God of war goty   God of war goty - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

God of war goty