This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!

Go down 
+18
-jaz350z-
343_Guilty_Spark
handkerchief
joe11
Kendo
TastyAcidMilk
IcyMeteor
Salarian4Life
Stoney
Ozsem
Pein
buddhapride69
daveMastaKill
arnt god of war
ghost23
day walker
DarkSwarm85
DemonWolf
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! Empty
PostSubject: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:45 am

This is ridiculous!
I dunno if you missed it or not but Pbone made a vid for fun saying that while Samtehg33k is playing Halo Reach, he will be "playing" with his girlfriend who he showed on the video.
And then Sam edited some pics of her or something and posted the link to people, or made a group on facebook or something lame like that and his friends said some really harsh shit about her.
Pbone told him to stop and explained how his girlfriend's been crying about it and actually begged him to take down the link or something, he even removed his video Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! Pbonne10

But did that stop Sam? No.Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! Pbone210

That's right, he forced Pbone to close his fucking account!!

Samueltehg33k, you are a dick!
I thought your vids were cool and thought you were an alright guy but wow, you really are pathetic. Are you that sensitive about not having a girlfriend that you'd force someone to close their account just because they have one and made a joke about it?!

Wtf!
Thanks to you now one of my favourite guys on youtube has no longer got an account. Jesus christ, STG fails.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:51 am

He like photo shopped an image of her or something?
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:42 am

WOW
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:08 am

wow i used to have respect for this guy. If everything that happened is really true, than samuel is just a dickhead. Why would anyone feel the need to involves someone's personal life into a fake youtube console war?
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:11 am

classic case of being bullied and now he has to be a keyboard warrior not his fault societies.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:49 am

Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! 552123
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:15 am

DarkSwarm85 wrote:
He like photo shopped an image of her or something?

I don't know exactly. I know he made some facebook group or something and probably put an edited pic of her on it.
Pbone told him not to get her involved, just make pics and stuff of him because it hurt her feelings and made her cry. But noo, Sam had to take it too far and actually forced Pbone to close his account. Seriously, what a dick.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:16 am

ghost23 wrote:
wow i used to have respect for this guy. If everything that happened is really true, than samuel is just a dickhead. Why would anyone feel the need to involves someone's personal life into a fake youtube console war?

Exactly!!
Thing is, Pbones vid was funny. All he did was say "i got something u dont got, while you'll be playing halo reach beta, I'll be playing with this."
Sam took it to heart and made some lame group of her or something and actually hurt her. I think that's just really harsh. To take it to a personal level.
Back to top Go down
buddhapride69
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
buddhapride69

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:18 am

demondragondude wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Exactly!!
Thing is, Pbones vid was funny. All he did was say "i got something u dont got, while you'll be playing halo reach beta, I'll be playing with this."
Sam took it to heart and made some lame group of her or something and actually hurt her. I think that's just really harsh. To take it to a personal level.

wow what a fucktard
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/buddhapride69
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:38 am

i think this is sam's fault,he really was a asshole and he succeeded at being one,but i think pbone shouldnt took it soo seriously,i think what he should do,is just say to his gf they are assholes,stop crying,ill take care of it,but i didnt knew he was this sensetive..
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:05 am

WOW out of anyone Samueltehg33k should be the last person to do this kind of s*** to anyone. How can he do this while in the past himself has been hacked, gotten loads of death threats, his dogs were killed by his neighbor and blackmailed aswell. I hope for his sake he says sorry for this and to Pbone.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:14 am

I wanna see the link. I have no idea whats going on.
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:21 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
I wanna see the link. I have no idea whats going on.

This is on sam's channel aswell, but he removed his comments to it.
Back to top Go down
Salarian4Life
Seaman Recruit
Salarian4Life

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:45 am

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even though it was harsh i thought that was an amazing move by sam, that was pure 100% gold HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 10:53 am

lol thats really funny I never even liked pbone he acts like some gangster ass fag but I do feel sorry for his girlfriend but pbones feelings not in the slightests
Back to top Go down
TastyAcidMilk
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
TastyAcidMilk

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:12 pm

IcyMeteor wrote:
lol thats really funny I never even liked pbone he acts like some gangster ass fag but I do feel sorry for his girlfriend but pbones feelings not in the slightests

hes a bottom feeder aswell, how does he no sam dosent have a gf, if you gotta prove you have a gf and show it on cam you either paid her to, or shes a friend, anyone with a gf dosent need to prove it if they really have one
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=509214378
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:14 pm

I think it was actually pretty funny. Sam is the man, naturally I told Pbone if you mess with Sam you are going to get served. Did he listen? No. So it is Pbone's own fault for this. We cannot blame Sam. SAM FTMFW! Lulz.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:21 pm

The drama was funny at first but when you do personal s*** like sam did was below the belt.

Samueltehhypocrite has lost my respect.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:24 pm

Ozsem wrote:
The drama was funny at first but when you do personal s*** like sam did was below the belt.

WTF are you talking about? Pbone did the personal shit too by saying that Sam has no Girlfriend. So Pbone is the one who did the personal shit first.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:28 pm

Kendo wrote:
I think it was actually pretty funny. Sam is the man, naturally I told Pbone if you mess with Sam you are going to get served. Did he listen? No. So it is Pbone's own fault for this. We cannot blame Sam. SAM FTMFW! Lulz.
are u fucking kinding me that thing sam did was not cool and was gay, its the internt u don't do shit like that, this just shows how sam is as sentive as tsuf. he did something a ps3 fanboy with u he's sum like them and if u support this ur sum jst like a ps3 fanboy
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:31 pm

joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
are u fucking kinding me that thing sam did was not cool and was gay, its the internt u don't do shit like that, this just shows how sam is as sentive as tsuf. he did something a ps3 fanboy with u he's sum like them and if u support this ur sum jst like a ps3 fanboy
1. horrible spelling/grammer 2. its pbones fault
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:36 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
1. horrible spelling/grammer 2. its pbones fault
1.hey i was typing fast and i wasn't checking my spelling, just saying i won the spelling bee 3 times before ok
2. how even if he start it he did something only a ps3 fanboy would do by closing a guys account and it shows that he's sentive, scum, and needs to get laid and a gf. u don't take thing that far pbones vid was just a joke
Back to top Go down
Ozsem

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:44 pm

Kendo wrote:
WTF are you talking about? Pbone did the personal shit too by saying that Sam has no Girlfriend. So Pbone is the one who did the personal shit first.

But when has he ever blackmailed sam and threaten to close his account or spread info about Sam on facebook?

The thing is, this has happened with sam and he got blackmailed by the hacker, so what right sam has to blackmail him?
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Ozsem wrote:
Kendo wrote:

But when has he ever blackmailed sam and threaten to close his account or spread info about Sam on facebook?

The thing is, this has happened with sam and he got blackmailed by the hacker, so what right sam has to blackmail him?
exactly this shows that sam is as sensitive as tsuf
Back to top Go down
handkerchief

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! EmptySun May 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Kendo wrote:
Ozsem wrote:

its between pbone and sam not pbones girlfriend. you are an idiot if you support what sam did.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next