This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!

Go down 
+18
-jaz350z-
343_Guilty_Spark
handkerchief
joe11
Kendo
TastyAcidMilk
IcyMeteor
Salarian4Life
Stoney
Ozsem
Pein
buddhapride69
daveMastaKill
arnt god of war
ghost23
day walker
DarkSwarm85
DemonWolf
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:29 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
ill admit im just posting mainly to increase my post count and keep joe going because this is pretty funny that everyone is turning on a guy because guys like to think of girls as delicate little flowers who you shouldnt insult this whole thing is grounded in sexism and everyone siding with pbone is being(for the most part) sexist
u know what i was doing the same thing i have 60 posts on the today, also i wanted to own kendo
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:30 pm

Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
a pic of his gf
reviewguru's vid
You are losing the argument so you go to personal insults towards Sam. You do realize that both Pbone and Sam insulted each other. Once again if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen. Obviously Pbone's gf could not handle what would happen, she suspected (most likely) something would happen to her and she still got involved.
mehow ur the only ones in the forum defending sam and mostly everones against him, also i stoped the personal attacks early and pbone did it to get the pics out and i belive pbone will be back so im more calm, but watt sam did was a dirty move and u said nothing to to counter any of my points ur talk out ur butt and u know sam took it a bit far over youtube which shows sams true colors
youve made really no good points i dont care about the majority the majority of germany supported hitler. what sam did is stand up to a cyber bully and pummel him into submission
cyber bull how was pbone a bull, when they went back to back and sam started it with the halo thing and he bulled phone and his gf 4 doing that so what r u talking about, looks like u doesn't know the whole story and u made no points in ur whole post on here
Yeah and Pbone started saying shit on Sam's channel. I was there. I knew what went down. Pbone kept calling Sam gay and threw personal insults at Sam.
because sam took it out of line like i said 100 times he was piss and went on a rampage
He seemed pretty calm to me. Pbone went out of line as well. So stop being a hypocrite and saying ITS ALL SAM'S FAULT! When both of them were out of control. But Sam is the one who is right.
u can't tell if he's calm because ur not next to him
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:33 pm

Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
Kendo wrote:
WTF are you talking about? Pbone did the personal shit too by saying that Sam has no Girlfriend. So Pbone is the one who did the personal shit first.

But when has he ever blackmailed sam and threaten to close his account or spread info about Sam on facebook?

The thing is, this has happened with sam and he got blackmailed by the hacker, so what right sam has to blackmail him?
exactly this shows that sam is as sensitive as tsuf
Uh no. PBone brought his gf into this by making that video and showing here on camera. She said "You got Pbowned bitch". So Sam decided to make a group on Facebook about her. She gets asshurt, PBone begs Sam to take it down. PBone says he will do anything for him to take it down, Sam says close your account. The reason he did so was to see if PBone was a man of his word.
so that still makes him a pussy 4 taking advantage of ppl's weakness, and sam is just sensitive that he can't get laid because he's a little bitch and if ur defending him so r u
Yeah right I honestly doubt it. Last time I checked Sam said he did get laid about 4 years ago. But why are you defending a PS3 fanboy?

LMAO, you actually keep track of other people's sex lives?!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:34 pm

joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
wow i used to have respect for this guy. If everything that happened is really true, than samuel is just a dickhead. Why would anyone feel the need to involves someone's personal life into a fake youtube console war?

Exactly!!
Thing is, Pbones vid was funny. All he did was say "i got something u dont got, while you'll be playing halo reach beta, I'll be playing with this."
Sam took it to heart and made some lame group of her or something and actually hurt her. I think that's just really harsh. To take it to a personal level.
Oh btw didn't you see that Pbone treated his girlfriend like a whore? That was pathetic. I felt sorry for her.
how it was a joke and she agreed to it a whore is e a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercour. think before u speak and know Ur definitions
Fine he treated her like she was some sort of possession, he does not own her, she owns herself.
got u and also it was just i point to show that he has p****, because most men r d**** and they like to show things that others don't have like their achievements and medals and a gf to guys are like that to some of them because getting girls in american is hard work
Does anyone care? Do not show your gf on the internet. Whatever you post on the internet is no longer private information. I am not one of those guys who shows off something.
how am i going a hypocrite. a hypocrite is a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs. if i was one i would of had agreed with sam but still defend pbone. also it was pbone vs him y go after the girl u know y because he had nothing to say about pbone so he had to do a joke about his girl and ever since that vid pbone made he wanted to take pbone out to because he was making him look bad. also he sux at trollin
ok pbone brought the girl out as a weapon sam killed pbone with his own weapon sam wins epicly cheers
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:37 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
Kendo wrote:
WTF are you talking about? Pbone did the personal shit too by saying that Sam has no Girlfriend. So Pbone is the one who did the personal shit first.

But when has he ever blackmailed sam and threaten to close his account or spread info about Sam on facebook?

The thing is, this has happened with sam and he got blackmailed by the hacker, so what right sam has to blackmail him?
exactly this shows that sam is as sensitive as tsuf
Uh no. PBone brought his gf into this by making that video and showing here on camera. She said "You got Pbowned bitch". So Sam decided to make a group on Facebook about her. She gets asshurt, PBone begs Sam to take it down. PBone says he will do anything for him to take it down, Sam says close your account. The reason he did so was to see if PBone was a man of his word.
so that still makes him a pussy 4 taking advantage of ppl's weakness, and sam is just sensitive that he can't get laid because he's a little bitch and if ur defending him so r u
Yeah right I honestly doubt it. Last time I checked Sam said he did get laid about 4 years ago. But why are you defending a PS3 fanboy?

LMAO, you actually keep track of other people's sex lives?!
sam is probably lying and pbone is not a ps3 fanboy he has all consoles and he's getting halo reach and gears 3, also he goes on live a lot he loves both his consoles but he likes the ps3 better, so how is he a fanboy
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:38 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
wow i used to have respect for this guy. If everything that happened is really true, than samuel is just a dickhead. Why would anyone feel the need to involves someone's personal life into a fake youtube console war?

Exactly!!
Thing is, Pbones vid was funny. All he did was say "i got something u dont got, while you'll be playing halo reach beta, I'll be playing with this."
Sam took it to heart and made some lame group of her or something and actually hurt her. I think that's just really harsh. To take it to a personal level.
Oh btw didn't you see that Pbone treated his girlfriend like a whore? That was pathetic. I felt sorry for her.
how it was a joke and she agreed to it a whore is e a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercour. think before u speak and know Ur definitions
Fine he treated her like she was some sort of possession, he does not own her, she owns herself.
got u and also it was just i point to show that he has p****, because most men r d**** and they like to show things that others don't have like their achievements and medals and a gf to guys are like that to some of them because getting girls in american is hard work
Does anyone care? Do not show your gf on the internet. Whatever you post on the internet is no longer private information. I am not one of those guys who shows off something.
how am i going a hypocrite. a hypocrite is a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs. if i was one i would of had agreed with sam but still defend pbone. also it was pbone vs him y go after the girl u know y because he had nothing to say about pbone so he had to do a joke about his girl and ever since that vid pbone made he wanted to take pbone out to because he was making him look bad. also he sux at trollin
ok pbone brought the girl out as a weapon sam killed pbone with his own weapon sam wins epicly cheers
he won dirty and still 4/5 of everyone is against sam
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:41 pm

joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Exactly!!
you bring up this number out of your ass and it was in no way dirty im done sams in the right you support the wrong blah...blah..blah
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:48 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Exactly!!
you bring up this number out of your ass and it was in no way dirty im done sams in the right you support the wrong blah...blah..blah
good bye
na na na na na eyo ma goodbye
goodbyeeeeee
well since u left and quit i win!!!!! celbration c'mon oyeaaaaaaaa

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
IcyMeteor
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
IcyMeteor

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:51 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Exactly!!

k you are fighting against 2 people who support sam which adds to three I support sam so that makes 4 so every 3/4 support sam I think he was pretty close
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:51 pm

joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Exactly!!
good bye
goodbyeeeeee

lol no i declared myself the winner on the way out Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:53 pm

well its true more ppl r against sam from what i seen, and it's a dirty win because he joked on his gf when it was him vs pbone,and ur leaving beacause u have nothing to say and u know im right
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:54 pm

joe11 wrote:
well its true more ppl r against sam from what i seen, and it's a dirty win because he joked on his gf when it was him vs pbone,and ur leaving beacause u have nothing to say and u know im right
lol know because this arguement is going in a circle also sexist >_>
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:54 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Exactly!!
good bye
goodbyeeeeee

lol no i declared myself the winner on the way out Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
but i made no points and u left so atomicly i win thx u im here all week
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:56 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
lol know because this arguement is going in a circle also sexist >_>
i disagree
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Who cares. why would pbone care that much of something like this,it's the internet i don't know why anyone will care about someone photoshopping their girfriend. If she really cried then that bitch needs help. Sensitivity....
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:00 pm

I will say this right now kendo you are a idiot, i dont treat my girlfriend like a whore. this is coming from a guy that still a virgin and stares at girls like a creepier.

also i ask my girlfriend to do a video with me like shes done other times, she thought it was fun and stuff. this was a joke. this system war is fake and all for shits and giggles. if sam wanted to he should have attack me, or done a video not posted her link on facebook. make a video come at me. the end.

its over with ive closed on acct. sam got the best of me. the end.
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:01 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
Who cares. why would pbone care that much of something like this,it's the internet i don't know why anyone will care about someone photoshopping their girfriend. If she really cried then that bitch needs help. Sensitivity....

i cared because my girlfriend started to cry her eyes out, i cared when i saw how upset she was. if it was me who cares but when i saw the look in her eyes its a different story. she was shaking when i was holding her.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:08 pm

wow thats ultra sensitive she must of lived one hell of a sheltered life
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:09 pm

Yeah, exactly. People you need to realise that what Pbone did was just a joke. Sam could have done it back. He should've. It's youtube. It's all for entertainment.
But no, Sam not only offended Pbone's girlfriend but when he knew he was taking it too far and pbone had already removed his vid and pretty much asked for a truce (check Sam's comments), Sam refused and actually FORCED pbone through BLACKMAIL to REMOVE his account.

All of this was rooted just because Pbone made a joke about him not having a girlfriend.

You see?
Sam is thetruthsettingUfree as a nintendo fanboy.
Hell,
as much as we find a lot of ps3 fanboy trolls pathetic, they never harmed anyone. They just came here and made some stupid posts saying all 360s get rrod and crap like that. They never hurt any of us or hurt our self esteem and they never blackmailed us as such.
They just tried to piss us off.
What Sam did was retarded. He brought it to a new level. He took it TOO FAR. He has no boundaries and I thought all of you guys would be able to see that.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:12 pm

arnt god of war wrote:

No, girls are just very protective about their appearance. Come on, have you never had a girlfriend or known a girl who would spent like an hour just putting on make up to try and make herself look good when going out somewhere? They almost all do it. So imagine Pbone's girlfriend. She is featured on his vid for just a few seconds and next thing she knows, not only are some nintendo fanboys mocking her appearance (proof these guys are never gonna get laid) but they even edit pics of her, make a facebook face against her and posting the link around!
Come on, you're saying you wouldn't feel at least a little hurt?
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:15 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Yeah, exactly. People you need to realise that what Pbone did was just a joke. Sam could have done it back. He should've. It's youtube. It's all for entertainment.
But no, Sam not only offended Pbone's girlfriend but when he knew he was taking it too far and pbone had already removed his vid and pretty much asked for a truce (check Sam's comments), Sam refused and actually FORCED pbone through BLACKMAIL to REMOVE his account.

All of this was rooted just because Pbone made a joke about him not having a girlfriend.

You see?
Hell,
as much as we find a lot of ps3 fanboy trolls pathetic, they never harmed anyone. They just came here and made some stupid posts saying all 360s get rrod and crap like that. They never hurt any of us or hurt our self esteem and they never blackmailed us as such.
What Sam did was retarded. He brought it to a new level. He took it TOO FAR. He has no boundaries and I thought all of you guys would be able to see that.
hell no some of those early spammers scarred me for life with those pictures! as for this i still cant even blame sam that much who would have thought anyone could be that sensitive maybe im missing a key detail but it seems like pbones girlfreind is just to sheltered and seems like she never met an asshole
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:17 pm

demondragondude wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:

No, girls are just very protective about their appearance. Come on, have you never had a girlfriend or known a girl who would spent like an hour just putting on make up to try and make herself look good when going out somewhere? They almost all do it. So imagine Pbone's girlfriend. She is featured on his vid for just a few seconds and next thing she knows, not only are some nintendo fanboys mocking her appearance (proof these guys are never gonna get laid) but they even edit pics of her, make a facebook face against her and posting the link around!
Come on, you're saying you wouldn't feel at least a little hurt?
no hell no most of the girls at my school would be like ewww you guys are so juvinile maybe 1 or 2 of the really sheltered girls and i dont stereotype
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:17 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

You see?
Hell,
hell no some of those early spammers scarred me for life with those pictures! as for this i still cant even blame sam that much who would have thought anyone could be that sensitive maybe im missing a key detail but it seems like pbones girlfreind is just to sheltered and seems like she never met an asshole
were r your feelings, u have to think on another point of view ur just thinking on urs
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:22 pm

joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

You see?
Hell,
were r your feelings, u have to think on another point of view ur just thinking on urs
im quite good at empathy but i just cant think of a single person ive ever met whos that sensitive except while on their time of the month.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:22 pm

It still doesn't make sense though. Why worry about someone else photoshopping you. Like you really care what others think about you? Also how did she know that he did that? Did you show her what he did or was she just around?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next