This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!

Go down 
+18
-jaz350z-
343_Guilty_Spark
handkerchief
joe11
Kendo
TastyAcidMilk
IcyMeteor
Salarian4Life
Stoney
Ozsem
Pein
buddhapride69
daveMastaKill
arnt god of war
ghost23
day walker
DarkSwarm85
DemonWolf
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:23 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Yeah, exactly. People you need to realise that what Pbone did was just a joke. Sam could have done it back. He should've. It's youtube. It's all for entertainment.
But no, Sam not only offended Pbone's girlfriend but when he knew he was taking it too far and pbone had already removed his vid and pretty much asked for a truce (check Sam's comments), Sam refused and actually FORCED pbone through BLACKMAIL to REMOVE his account.

All of this was rooted just because Pbone made a joke about him not having a girlfriend.

You see?
Sam is thetruthsettingUfree as a nintendo fanboy.
Hell,
as much as we find a lot of ps3 fanboy trolls pathetic, they never harmed anyone. They just came here and made some stupid posts saying all 360s get rrod and crap like that. They never hurt any of us or hurt our self esteem and they never blackmailed us as such.
They just tried to piss us off.
What Sam did was retarded. He brought it to a new level. He took it TOO FAR. He has no boundaries and I thought all of you guys would be able to see that.
hell no some of those early spammers scarred me for life with those pictures! as for this i still cant even blame sam that much who would have thought anyone could be that sensitive maybe im missing a key detail but it seems like pbones girlfreind is just to sheltered and seems like she never met an asshole

lol witnessing gross pics or vids (what was it, meatspin? lmao) and having someone criticise your appearance are two completely different things that attack different emotions.
And come on, let's say someone made a vid directed at you saying that "while you're playing Halo Reach beta, I'll be playing with this", what action would you take. Would you really edit a pic of their girlfriend and spread it round and make a facebook page against her? And then when when the person tells you to take it down and takes down his vid in return would you actually refuse and force him to close his account?! Come on, I'm sure that even if you were harsh enough to edit a pic of their girlfriend you wouldn't have it in you to actually make them close their account unless you were a right dickhead and I know that you're not.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Spartan v07 wrote:
It still doesn't make sense though. Why worry about someone else photoshopping you. Like you really care what others think about you? Also how did she know that he did that? Did you show her what he did or was she just around?
not only that but some people who dont even know you
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:24 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Yeah, exactly. People you need to realise that what Pbone did was just a joke. Sam could have done it back. He should've. It's youtube. It's all for entertainment.
But no, Sam not only offended Pbone's girlfriend but when he knew he was taking it too far and pbone had already removed his vid and pretty much asked for a truce (check Sam's comments), Sam refused and actually FORCED pbone through BLACKMAIL to REMOVE his account.

All of this was rooted just because Pbone made a joke about him not having a girlfriend.

You see?
Hell,
as much as we find a lot of ps3 fanboy trolls pathetic, they never harmed anyone. They just came here and made some stupid posts saying all 360s get rrod and crap like that. They never hurt any of us or hurt our self esteem and they never blackmailed us as such.
What Sam did was retarded. He brought it to a new level. He took it TOO FAR. He has no boundaries and I thought all of you guys would be able to see that.
hell no some of those early spammers scarred me for life with those pictures! as for this i still cant even blame sam that much who would have thought anyone could be that sensitive maybe im missing a key detail but it seems like pbones girlfreind is just to sheltered and seems like she never met an asshole
were r your feelings, u have to think on another point of view ur just thinking on urs
im quite good at empathy but i just cant think of a single person ive ever met whos that sensitive except while on their time of the month.
champ's vid
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:25 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
wow thats ultra sensitive she must of lived one hell of a sheltered life

No, girls are just very protective about their appearance. Come on, have you never had a girlfriend or known a girl who would spent like an hour just putting on make up to try and make herself look good when going out somewhere? They almost all do it. So imagine Pbone's girlfriend. She is featured on his vid for just a few seconds and next thing she knows, not only are some nintendo fanboys mocking her appearance (proof these guys are never gonna get laid) but they even edit pics of her, make a facebook face against her and posting the link around!
Come on, you're saying you wouldn't feel at least a little hurt?
no hell no most of the girls at my school would be like ewww you guys are so juvinile maybe 1 or 2 of the really sheltered girls and i dont stereotype

Suspect
I somehow doubt that.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:26 pm

pbone and sam r cool its in sam's channel comments
https://www.youtube.com/user/SamueltehG33k
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:27 pm

Very Happy YAY!!!!!!!! Have you heard the good news? No of course you haven't....
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:28 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Very Happy YAY!!!!!!!! Have you heard the good news? No of course you haven't....

Oh Joe11 posted it already. Okay you have Very Happy
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:29 pm

demondragondude wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

You see?
Hell,

lol witnessing gross pics or vids (what was it, meatspin? lmao) and having someone criticise your appearance are two completely different things that attack different emotions.
And come on, let's say someone made a vid directed at you saying that "while you're playing Halo Reach beta, I'll be playing with this", what action would you take. Would you really edit a pic of their girlfriend and spread it round and make a facebook page against her? And then when when the person tells you to take it down and takes down his vid in return would you actually refuse and force him to close his account?! Come on, I'm sure that even if you were harsh enough to edit a pic of their girlfriend you wouldn't have it in you to actually make them close their account unless you were a right dickhead and I know that you're not.
lol i well i would personally wouldnt but i dont have issues with bullies of any sort the general consensus is that im amazing! jk but thats my empathy working ok imagine being sam prolly being teased and bullied photoshopped all that and more and i believe that it was actually prolly the girl who broke the camels back its one thing for a guy to do something like that but most men take what women say more seriously.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:32 pm

yea i was the first to know this because i have my soures and i was their Very Happy so i do win because sam said it was wrong take that agow
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:33 pm

demondragondude wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
wow thats ultra sensitive she must of lived one hell of a sheltered life

No, girls are just very protective about their appearance. Come on, have you never had a girlfriend or known a girl who would spent like an hour just putting on make up to try and make herself look good when going out somewhere? They almost all do it. So imagine Pbone's girlfriend. She is featured on his vid for just a few seconds and next thing she knows, not only are some nintendo fanboys mocking her appearance (proof these guys are never gonna get laid) but they even edit pics of her, make a facebook face against her and posting the link around!
Come on, you're saying you wouldn't feel at least a little hurt?
no hell no most of the girls at my school would be like ewww you guys are so juvinile maybe 1 or 2 of the really sheltered girls and i dont stereotype

Suspect
I somehow doubt that.
doubt what the first part or the stereotype part because both are true at least in my grade theres a lot of girls who are more athletic again im limited to the girls ive met so i dont know everyone
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:37 pm

joe11 wrote:
yea i was the first to know this because i have my soures and i was their Very Happy so i do win because sam said it was wrong take that agow

thanks for the great support joe, i really apperciate that soo much
Back to top Go down
Real PBone
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:38 pm

demondragondude wrote:

=) thanks for the great post this means alot to me u got know idea, i ask youtube to open my acct. it will take a while
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:39 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
demondragondude wrote:

You see?
Hell,

lol i well i would personally wouldnt but i dont have issues with bullies of any sort the general consensus is that im amazing! jk but thats my empathy working ok imagine being sam prolly being teased and bullied photoshopped all that and more and i believe that it was actually prolly the girl who broke the camels back its one thing for a guy to do something like that but most men take what women say more seriously.

lol right, well it's all over and done with so let's just move on. XD
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:40 pm

joe11 wrote:
no this just means sam switched sides Sad oh well you nazis if go down i kill you all first and get a sandwhich*pulls out a machine gun killing the entire forum and steals the sandwhiches*
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:49 pm

Real PBone wrote:
joe11 wrote:

no problem

@agow u can't kill me because im immortal and that sandwhich was dodo on bread
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:52 pm

joe11 wrote:
Real PBone wrote:
joe11 wrote:

no problem

ok one last thing CHANGE YOUR AVATAR ITS GAY unless your gay then ok
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 6:53 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
no this just means sam switched sides Sad oh well you nazis if go down i kill you all first and get a sandwhich*pulls out a machine gun killing the entire forum and steals the sandwhiches*

NOO!! NOT MY SANDWICHES!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
*grabs the nearest sandwich and runs towards the exit*
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:01 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Real PBone wrote:
joe11 wrote:

no problem

don't hate appreciate. saskue is awesome saskue ftmfw and im not gay i just love saskue he's badass
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:09 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Real PBone wrote:
joe11 wrote:

no problem

I agree. He could at least have this as his avatar: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 Kratos That's a lot less gay. Razz
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:14 pm

joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Real PBone wrote:
joe11 wrote:

no problem

don't hate appreciate. saskue is awesome saskue ftmfw and im not gay i just love saskue he's badass
so you have a 14-15 year old guy half naked and you think hes awesome? ok......

demondragondude wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Real PBone wrote:
joe11 wrote:

no problem

I agree. He could at least have this as his avatar: [piercearrow.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/kratos.jpg[/img] That's a lot less gay. Razz
img]if by a lot less gay you mean alot gayer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:19 pm

They should change the Console War section to the Drama War section.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:45 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
They should change the Console War section to the Drama War section.
thats a great idea
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:46 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Real PBone wrote:
joe11 wrote:

no problem

so you have a 14-15 year old guy half naked and you think hes awesome? ok......

demondragondude wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Real PBone wrote:
joe11 wrote:

no problem

but hes bad ass
I agree. He could at least have this as his avatar: [piercearrow.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/kratos.jpg[/img] That's a lot less gay. Razz
img]if by a lot less gay you mean alot gayer
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 8:55 pm

Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:07 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next