This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!

Go down 
+18
-jaz350z-
343_Guilty_Spark
handkerchief
joe11
Kendo
TastyAcidMilk
IcyMeteor
Salarian4Life
Stoney
Ozsem
Pein
buddhapride69
daveMastaKill
arnt god of war
ghost23
day walker
DarkSwarm85
DemonWolf
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:34 pm

joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
im reporting sam to youtube
You cannot report Sam. He is a Youtube partner. Btw you are acting like a PS3 fanboy since you are gonna falsely flag someone.
flaging isn't the only way to report someone, the way im doing it is by really reporting him 4 using personal info and this is not falsely, and me acting like a ps3 fanboy when Ur defending harassment and say it's okay and just d riding sam like ps3 fanboys do to truth
oh what personal info did he use? huh? as for harrasment there was harrasment on both sides so.... yeah
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:39 pm

a pic of his gf
reviewguru's vid
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:43 pm

joe11 wrote:
a pic of his gf
reviewguru's vid
you do realise that vid was prolly in support of sam? also if it was a pic from her on the video then thats public.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:44 pm

joe11 wrote:
a pic of his gf
reviewguru's vid
You are losing the argument so you go to personal insults towards Sam. You do realize that both Pbone and Sam insulted each other. Once again if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen. Obviously Pbone's gf could not handle what would happen, she suspected (most likely) something would happen to her and she still got involved.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:45 pm

joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
You cannot report Sam. He is a Youtube partner. Btw you are acting like a PS3 fanboy since you are gonna falsely flag someone.
flaging isn't the only way to report someone, the way im doing it is by really reporting him 4 using personal info and this is not falsely, and me acting like a ps3 fanboy when Ur defending harassment and say it's okay and just d riding sam like ps3 fanboys do to truth
What personal info did he use? He did not use any personal info. Stop with the idiocracy. Lulz.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:49 pm

Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
a pic of his gf
reviewguru's vid
You are losing the argument so you go to personal insults towards Sam. You do realize that both Pbone and Sam insulted each other. Once again if you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen. Obviously Pbone's gf could not handle what would happen, she suspected (most likely) something would happen to her and she still got involved.
mehow ur the only ones in the forum defending sam and mostly everones against him, also i stoped the personal attacks early and pbone did it to get the pics out and i belive pbone will be back so im more calm, but watt sam did was a dirty move and u said nothing to to counter any of my points ur talk out ur butt and u know sam took it a bit far over youtube which shows sams true colors
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:51 pm

demondragondude wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
wow i used to have respect for this guy. If everything that happened is really true, than samuel is just a dickhead. Why would anyone feel the need to involves someone's personal life into a fake youtube console war?

Exactly!!
Thing is, Pbones vid was funny. All he did was say "i got something u dont got, while you'll be playing halo reach beta, I'll be playing with this."
Sam took it to heart and made some lame group of her or something and actually hurt her. I think that's just really harsh. To take it to a personal level.
Oh btw didn't you see that Pbone treated his girlfriend like a whore? That was pathetic. I felt sorry for her.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:52 pm

Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
What personal info did he use? He did not use any personal info. Stop with the idiocracy. Lulz.
the pic of his gf and made funny of her by drawing on her thats personal to ppl would u want ppl to make fuun of ur moms in the internet and than draw on her, i don't think so
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:53 pm

joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
a pic of his gf
reviewguru's vid
mehow ur the only ones in the forum defending sam and mostly everones against him, also i stoped the personal attacks early and pbone did it to get the pics out and i belive pbone will be back so im more calm, but watt sam did was a dirty move and u said nothing to to counter any of my points ur talk out ur butt and u know sam took it a bit far over youtube which shows sams true colors
Lets see Pbone calling Sam gay was a dirty move. Pbone throwing insults at someone for being subbed to Sam was a dirty move. What true colors did Sam show? Pbone did it to himself. I told him if you mess with Sam prepare to get destroyed.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:54 pm

Kendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
wow i used to have respect for this guy. If everything that happened is really true, than samuel is just a dickhead. Why would anyone feel the need to involves someone's personal life into a fake youtube console war?

Exactly!!
Thing is, Pbones vid was funny. All he did was say "i got something u dont got, while you'll be playing halo reach beta, I'll be playing with this."
Sam took it to heart and made some lame group of her or something and actually hurt her. I think that's just really harsh. To take it to a personal level.
Oh btw didn't you see that Pbone treated his girlfriend like a whore? That was pathetic. I felt sorry for her.
how it was a joke and she agreed to it a whore is e a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercour. think before u speak and know Ur definitions
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:54 pm

joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
a pic of his gf
reviewguru's vid
youve made really no good points i dont care about the majority the majority of germany supported hitler. what sam did is stand up to a cyber bully and pummel him into submission

Last edited by arnt god of war on Sun May 02, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
the pic of his gf and made funny of her by drawing on her thats personal to ppl would u want ppl to make fuun of ur moms in the internet and than draw on her, i don't think so
Pbone made fun of Sam as well. Him posting something about Pbone's gf is not personal since Pbone's gf showed herself on Youtube, when you put something on the internet it is no longer personal. Trust me I know from experience. Oh and about my mom and what not, I would not give a fuck. So OH MY GOD DESTROYED!
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:57 pm

joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
thats not even personal personal would be your email phone or password when she put her face on camera that image of her became public property
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 4:59 pm

Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
a pic of his gf
reviewguru's vid
Lets see Pbone calling Sam gay was a dirty move. Pbone throwing insults at someone for being subbed to Sam was a dirty move. What true colors did Sam show? Pbone did it to himself. I told him if you mess with Sam prepare to get destroyed.
did u read i never said that pbone didn't say any thing about sam, but this was when sam did the facebook group and he was really piss, and sam showed his colors that he is sensitive and is insecure that he doesn't have a gf. u refued nothing in my post, and if sam never cared about the subject he would of said nothing or do a normal vid. also sam was owned before by elpesdor, because he tried to flag him down
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:02 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
a pic of his gf
reviewguru's vid
youve made really no good points i dont care about the majority the majority of germany supported hitler. what sam did is stand up to a cyber bully and pummel him into submission
cyber bull how was pbone a bull, when they went back to back and sam started it with the halo thing and he bulled phone and his gf 4 doing that so what r u talking about, looks like u doesn't know the whole story and u made no points in ur whole post on here
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:02 pm

joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Exactly!!
how it was a joke and she agreed to it a whore is e a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercour. think before u speak and know Ur definitions
Fine he treated her like she was some sort of possession, he does not own her, she owns herself.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:03 pm

ok well u guys got 1 point on the personal info thing i can agree
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:04 pm

joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
a pic of his gf
reviewguru's vid
did u read i never said that pbone didn't say any thing about sam, but this was when sam did the facebook group and he was really piss, and sam showed his colors that he is sensitive and is insecure that he doesn't have a gf. u refued nothing in my post, and if sam never cared about the subject he would of said nothing or do a normal vid. also sam was owned before by elpesdor, because he tried to flag him down
Sensitive about not having a gf would be like me. He was not sensitive he just played fire with fire. He knew Pbone would get asshurt by it so why not do it. Sam is the same kind of person as Elpresador and MLD, he is a troll.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:05 pm

joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
a pic of his gf
reviewguru's vid
cyber bull how was pbone a bull, when they went back to back and sam started it with the halo thing and he bulled phone and his gf 4 doing that so what r u talking about, looks like u doesn't know the whole story and u made no points in ur whole post on here
Yeah and Pbone started saying shit on Sam's channel. I was there. I knew what went down. Pbone kept calling Sam gay and threw personal insults at Sam.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:07 pm

Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Exactly!!
Fine he treated her like she was some sort of possession, he does not own her, she owns herself.
got u and also it was just i point to show that he has p****, because most men r d**** and they like to show things that others don't have like their achievements and medals and a gf to guys are like that to some of them because getting girls in american is hard work
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:08 pm

Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
a pic of his gf
reviewguru's vid
Yeah and Pbone started saying shit on Sam's channel. I was there. I knew what went down. Pbone kept calling Sam gay and threw personal insults at Sam.
because sam took it out of line like i said 100 times he was piss and went on a rampage
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:12 pm

joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Exactly!!
got u and also it was just i point to show that he has p****, because most men r d**** and they like to show things that others don't have like their achievements and medals and a gf to guys are like that to some of them because getting girls in american is hard work
Does anyone care? Do not show your gf on the internet. Whatever you post on the internet is no longer private information. I am not one of those guys who shows off something.
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:13 pm

joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
a pic of his gf
reviewguru's vid
because sam took it out of line like i said 100 times he was piss and went on a rampage
He seemed pretty calm to me. Pbone went out of line as well. So stop being a hypocrite and saying ITS ALL SAM'S FAULT! When both of them were out of control. But Sam is the one who is right.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:22 pm

ill admit im just posting mainly to increase my post count and keep joe going because this is pretty funny that everyone is turning on a guy because guys like to think of girls as delicate little flowers who you shouldnt insult this whole thing is grounded in sexism and everyone siding with pbone is being(for the most part) sexist
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 EmptySun May 02, 2010 5:28 pm

Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
ghost23 wrote:

Exactly!!
Does anyone care? Do not show your gf on the internet. Whatever you post on the internet is no longer private information. I am not one of those guys who shows off something.
how am i going a hypocrite. a hypocrite is a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs. if i was one i would of had agreed with sam but still defend pbone. also it was pbone vs him y go after the girl u know y because he had nothing to say about pbone so he had to do a joke about his girl and ever since that vid pbone made he wanted to take pbone out to because he was making him look bad. also he sux at trollin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next