This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!

Go down 
+18
-jaz350z-
343_Guilty_Spark
handkerchief
joe11
Kendo
TastyAcidMilk
IcyMeteor
Salarian4Life
Stoney
Ozsem
Pein
buddhapride69
daveMastaKill
arnt god of war
ghost23
day walker
DarkSwarm85
DemonWolf
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:48 pm

matrixrory wrote:
Kendo wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
The drama was funny at first but when you do personal s*** like sam did was below the belt.

Samueltehhypocrite has lost my respect.
WTF are you talking about? Pbone did the personal shit too by saying that Sam has no Girlfriend. So Pbone is the one who did the personal shit first.

its between pbone and sam not pbones girlfriend. you are an idiot if you support what sam did.
PBone is the one who brought his girlfriend into this with that video he made.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 2:51 pm

joe11 wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
Kendo wrote:
WTF are you talking about? Pbone did the personal shit too by saying that Sam has no Girlfriend. So Pbone is the one who did the personal shit first.

But when has he ever blackmailed sam and threaten to close his account or spread info about Sam on facebook?

The thing is, this has happened with sam and he got blackmailed by the hacker, so what right sam has to blackmail him?
exactly this shows that sam is as sensitive as tsuf
Uh no. PBone brought his gf into this by making that video and showing here on camera. She said "You got Pbowned bitch". So Sam decided to make a group on Facebook about her. She gets asshurt, PBone begs Sam to take it down. PBone says he will do anything for him to take it down, Sam says close your account. The reason he did so was to see if PBone was a man of his word.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000
TastyAcidMilk
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice
TastyAcidMilk

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:10 pm

Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
Kendo wrote:

But when has he ever blackmailed sam and threaten to close his account or spread info about Sam on facebook?

The thing is, this has happened with sam and he got blackmailed by the hacker, so what right sam has to blackmail him?
Uh no. PBone brought his gf into this by making that video and showing here on camera. She said "You got Pbowned bitch". So Sam decided to make a group on Facebook about her. She gets asshurt, PBone begs Sam to take it down. PBone says he will do anything for him to take it down, Sam says close your account. The reason he did so was to see if PBone was a man of his word.

i do notice he likes to dish it out but when it comes back too him he crys about it
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=509214378
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:13 pm

joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
I think it was actually pretty funny. Sam is the man, naturally I told Pbone if you mess with Sam you are going to get served. Did he listen? No. So it is Pbone's own fault for this. We cannot blame Sam. SAM FTMFW! Lulz.
are u fucking kinding me that thing sam did was not cool and was gay, its the internt u don't do shit like that, this just shows how sam is as sentive as tsuf. he did something a ps3 fanboy with u he's sum like them and if u support this ur sum jst like a ps3 fanboy
1. horrible spelling/grammer 2. its pbones fault
1.hey i was typing fast and i wasn't checking my spelling, just saying i won the spelling bee 3 times before ok
2. how even if he start it he did something only a ps3 fanboy would do by closing a guys account and it shows that he's sentive, scum, and needs to get laid and a gf. u don't take thing that far pbones vid was just a joke
yeah a joke which had sam being the butt of.

Last edited by arnt god of war on Sun May 02, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:14 pm

Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
Kendo wrote:

so that still makes him a pussy 4 taking advantage of ppl's weakness, and sam is just sensitive that he can't get laid because he's a little bitch and if ur defending him so r u
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:15 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
I think it was actually pretty funny. Sam is the man, naturally I told Pbone if you mess with Sam you are going to get served. Did he listen? No. So it is Pbone's own fault for this. We cannot blame Sam. SAM FTMFW! Lulz.
are u fucking kinding me that thing sam did was not cool and was gay, its the internt u don't do shit like that, this just shows how sam is as sentive as tsuf. he did something a ps3 fanboy with u he's sum like them and if u support this ur sum jst like a ps3 fanboy
1.hey i was typing fast and i wasn't checking my spelling, just saying i won the spelling bee 3 times before ok
2. how even if he start it he did something only a ps3 fanboy would do by closing a guys account and it shows that he's sentive, scum, and needs to get laid and a gf. u don't take thing that far pbones vid was just a joke
yeah a joke which had being the butt.
so sam is a sensitive tsuf
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:17 pm

Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
Kendo wrote:

it was a joke and sam got butt hurt and u know how girls get they start bitching and crying so pbone had to do it. also its him vs pbone y add the girl like a ps3 fanboy does and adds ppl to help them win. also u don't make funny of girls or hit them because their more weak and sensitive, but since sam has no gf he does;t know that
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:18 pm

joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
your logic is fail! sam obviously got pissed off the straw that breaks the camals back. also everyones being sensitive in this thread like omg sam made pbone quit YOUTUBE! god! your all talking about tsuf being sensitive but really this logic is just /facepalm
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:19 pm

joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Ozsem wrote:
Kendo wrote:

it was a joke and sam got butt hurt and u know how girls get they start bitching and crying so pbone had to do it. also its him vs pbone y add the girl like a ps3 fanboy does and adds ppl to help them win. also u don't make funny of girls or hit them because their more weak and sensitive, but since sam has no gf he does;t know that
SEXISM ALERT
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:23 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
your logic is fail! sam obviously got pissed off the straw that breaks the camals back. also everyones being sensitive in this thread like omg sam made pbone quit YOUTUBE! god! your all talking about tsuf being sensitive but really this logic is just /facepalm
whats ur point ur logic fails, u made no sense in that whole post ans at least tsuf never tried to close someones account down exactly its thats easy
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:27 pm

joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
whats ur point ur logic fails, u made no sense in that whole post ans at least tsuf never tried to close someones account down exactly its thats easy
let me spell it out your making a big deal out of pbone being forced to close his account his YOUTUBE ACCOUNT get over it its youtube! sensitive much?
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:41 pm

That's messed up. Console war should only be about words and never get serious let along escalate to attacks like this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:44 pm

arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
let me spell it out your making a big deal out of pbone being forced to close his account his YOUTUBE ACCOUNT get over it its youtube! sensitive much?
their u go see thats how u explain a point nice and simple
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:46 pm

joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
arnt god of war wrote:
joe11 wrote:
Kendo wrote:
their u go see thats how u explain a point nice and simple
sorry im a little low on sleep i stayed up late learing how to make a 2d shooter Embarassed
Back to top Go down
-jaz350z-
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
-jaz350z-

PostSubject: Re: Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!!   Sameueltehg33k blackmailed pbone!! - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 3:51 pm