This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Massive game flaws that we just accept

Go down 
+12
game0reviews
handkerchief
Madtoker
DemonWolf
Arbiteris
Stigma
Alan1994
Blackou7
DarkSwarm85
ghost23
343_Guilty_Spark
Pickles
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

Massive game flaws that we just accept - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Massive game flaws that we just accept   Massive game flaws that we just accept - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:25 am

BlackStigma wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Anyone who complains about people here being biased sounds like a dumbass,seeing as they joined this forum.Think about it

It's not just being biased, it's being hypocritical. Like how some say PS3 fanboys hype the hell out of their games and act like they're gifts from Jesus, yet some here do the same. It's hilarious and stupid.

Ah you see there's one significant difference. We hype a game and we buy the game. PS3 fanboys hype a game and it ends up selling like shit.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: Massive game flaws that we just accept   Massive game flaws that we just accept - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:29 am

Madtoker wrote:
that list is a little on the biast side.... you gotta admit. uncharted:indetikit (lol maybe he means identical) enemies. all the halo games have grunts, brutes, elites, and jackals..

" Hmm, you guys bash the PS3 exclusives but defend Mass Effect 2? lol you guys sound like dumb asses."
completely true. every game has flaws. or else all games would be 100/100 on metacritic

You seemed to forget Hunters, Drones, Engineers, many various forms of flood.

Uncharted 2 basically have the same enemy with the same health, same AI, same tactics, same damage but a different colour shirt, except for the occasional boss or turret guy.
Back to top Go down
Madtoker
Master Chief Petty Officer
Madtoker

PostSubject: Re: Massive game flaws that we just accept   Massive game flaws that we just accept - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:52 am

true i guess
but its still a kickass game imo
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Massive game flaws that we just accept   Massive game flaws that we just accept - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 4:25 am

Madtoker wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
Anyone who complains about people here being biased sounds like a dumbass,seeing as they joined this forum.Think about it

It's not just being biased, it's being hypocritical. Like how some say PS3 fanboys hype the hell out of their games and act like they're gifts from Jesus, yet some here do the same. It's hilarious and stupid.

You dont get what I was saying

If you joined this forum without suspecting fanboys then you are a dumbass.So if you did expect them,then why the hell are you complaining?You DID decide to join the forum afterall.

What are you on about? I knew there were fanboys here, but some of you guys are acting even worse than PS3 fanboys. And I'm ridiculing you guys for it.

1. You failed to detect the sarcasm that I was laying on pretty damn thick so maybe your judgment isn't something we should take without a grain of salt.

2. It's impossible for anyone to be worse than a PS3 fanboy. Well unless they're an Apple fanboy who is also a PS3 fanboy. Now that would be worse than a child molesting Nazi.

3. Grow some kind of a sense of humor or you'll be doomed to be ridiculed for the lack thereof.
yeh cuz people can totally detect the sarcasm over the internet?

Really, dude?

Lol, I used the words "Poostation 3" and "poopy piss". Hell, I used them so much I can't believe anyone would take it as anything but jest.

I mean sure there's subtle sarcasm, but then there's overt sarcasm too. This was super overt sarcasm. I laid it on so thick an alien sarcasm detector in the Crab Nebula probably exploded.

It was so obviously satirical National Lampoon contacted me about making it into a movie called "Fanboy Vacation".

Go back and have another look. If you don't see the sarcasm now you're probably a homophobic racist who forces unicorns to eat puppies in front of kindergartners. In other words a PS3 fanboy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: Massive game flaws that we just accept   Massive game flaws that we just accept - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:33 am

Main flaw in Halo: Shitty sound affects, weak weapons.
Play BC2 or MW2 then play halo then you know the flaw. Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Massive game flaws that we just accept   Massive game flaws that we just accept - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 3:58 pm

Mr. Project Natal wrote:
Main flaw in Halo: Shitty sound affects, weak weapons.
Play BC2 or MW2 then play halo then you know the flaw. Surprised

I like the sci-fi sound effects in Halo and I think the weapons in BC2 and MW2 are too powerful. I don't like playing games where you get killed as fast as you spawn.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Massive game flaws that we just accept   Massive game flaws that we just accept - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 6:25 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

If you joined this forum without suspecting fanboys then you are a dumbass.So if you did expect them,then why the hell are you complaining?You DID decide to join the forum afterall.

What are you on about? I knew there were fanboys here, but some of you guys are acting even worse than PS3 fanboys. And I'm ridiculing you guys for it.

1. You failed to detect the sarcasm that I was laying on pretty damn thick so maybe your judgment isn't something we should take without a grain of salt.

2. It's impossible for anyone to be worse than a PS3 fanboy. Well unless they're an Apple fanboy who is also a PS3 fanboy. Now that would be worse than a child molesting Nazi.

3. Grow some kind of a sense of humor or you'll be doomed to be ridiculed for the lack thereof.

1. You only said "poopy" after I called you out on it, your first post had no hint of sarcasm whatsoever.

2. Go back and look at the first page at my reply to you. Your memory is pretty poor.
Back to top Go down
Pickles
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Chief Warrant Officer 4
Pickles

PostSubject: Re: Massive game flaws that we just accept   Massive game flaws that we just accept - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:08 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Hmm, you guys bash the PS3 exclusives but defend Mass Effect 2? lol you guys sound like dumbasses.

I have a toy giraffe on my head. Your claim is invalid.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Massive game flaws that we just accept   Massive game flaws that we just accept - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 9:44 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
HellJumper wrote:

1. You only said "poopy" after I called you out on it, your first post had no hint of sarcasm whatsoever.

2. Go back and look at the first page at my reply to you. Your memory is pretty poor.

My first comment may not have had "poopy" in it, but it was full of obvious sarcasm. You took an obviously exaggerated farce of a sentence seriously. I didn't even know your first comment was in response to that. I thought you were just talking generally so I thought I'd have some fun. That's why I made an even more overtly sarcastic comment. But you still believed to be sincere even though it's about as ridicules as any comment could possible be.

I'm actually started to get tired of explaining to you what is painfully obvious to everyone else.

For future reference. If you read something by me that sounds like the most upsetting fanboyish or hateful thing in the world, it's a joke meant to echo PS3 fanboy's rhetoric. Please, keep that in mind from now on. If you want me to put a "Sarcasm Warning" on my joke posts, sorry that's not going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Zombl337
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5

PostSubject: Re: Massive game flaws that we just accept   Massive game flaws that we just accept - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:13 pm

True True, but none of those features bothers me, and as an FPS player for the past 8 yrs, I must say Killzone 2 & Resistance are both JOKES.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Massive game flaws that we just accept   Massive game flaws that we just accept - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:35 pm

@Guilty

As in my first reply to you i said you were half joking, which you were, but you didn't sound sarcastic.

Let's say a girl has a flat chest. You walk up to her and say "lol you have a flat chest". You are joking, but not sarcastic, you still mean it. Which is what I got from you. And the other dude's were defending ME2 too.

Second, I got your sarcasm, did you notice that after the "poopy" thing I DIDN'T POST? HellJumper decided to jump in and I replied to him. You seem to think that this is about you, when it's not. I was talking in general.

Third, this is my THIRD reply to you. You don't need to explain anything to me, in fact i'm rather confused in why you are replying to a post I directed at Helljumper.

Last edited by BlackStigma on Sun May 09, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Massive game flaws that we just accept   Massive game flaws that we just accept - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:39 pm

Stigma,my point before is why did you join this forum when you expected fanboys?if you joined knowing that,you shouldnt be complaining seeing as you expected it and STILL joined the forum.

If you join the forum expecting fanboys(which you said you did) you shouldnt be complaining ONE BIT
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Massive game flaws that we just accept   Massive game flaws that we just accept - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:41 pm

HellJumper wrote:
Stigma,my point before is why did you join this forum when you expected fanboys?if you joined knowing that,you shouldnt be complaining seeing as you expected it and STILL joined the forum.

If you join the forum expecting fanboys(which you said you did) you shouldnt be complaining ONE BIT

I was half joking, it was hilarious because I saw a PS3 fanboy like thing when I saw posts defending ME2. I know fanboys are here, but it was funny to me because of how much we bash on PS3 fanboys. It's difficult to explain, but I found it amusing.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Massive game flaws that we just accept   Massive game flaws that we just accept - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 10:55 pm

BlackStigma is one of the best posters on this forum lads. So lets not question why hes here.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: Massive game flaws that we just accept   Massive game flaws that we just accept - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 9:15 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
BlackStigma is one of the best posters on this forum lads. So lets not question why hes here.

That wasnt my point either,i was just explaining why he shouldnt complain
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Massive game flaws that we just accept   Massive game flaws that we just accept - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 12:53 pm

HellJumper wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:

That wasnt my point either,i was just explaining why he shouldnt complain

I did'nt read all of the post so sorry for jumping in. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: Massive game flaws that we just accept   Massive game flaws that we just accept - Page 2 EmptyFri May 07, 2010 1:23 pm

Ugh... No

Massive game flaws that we just accept - Page 2 3390182310_f86c82cb95
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

PostSubject: Re: Massive game flaws that we just accept   Massive game flaws that we just accept - Page 2 EmptySun May 09, 2010 12:53 pm

for the record im a bioware fanboy not a xbox fanboy Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Massive game flaws that we just accept   Massive game flaws that we just accept - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Massive game flaws that we just accept
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2