This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Guinness World Records top 50 games of all time

Go down 
+19
arnt god of war
Zombl337
Invincible
Noelol
Stigma
Superkingz2
Pein
DarkSwarm85
Ozsem
handkerchief
Sonji
Blixtstorm
andes755
igame
ghost23
Madtoker
DemonWolf
343_Guilty_Spark
joe11
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Stigma
Four Star General (Moderator)
Stigma

Guinness World Records top 50 games of all time - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guinness World Records top 50 games of all time   Guinness World Records top 50 games of all time - Page 3 EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:54 pm

Yo Yo Yo...WTF? WTF? WTF? Where the hell is Shin Megami Tensei?????

Okay yeah now I officially hate this list. I could tolerate it before but not anymore.
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: Guinness World Records top 50 games of all time   Guinness World Records top 50 games of all time - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:22 am

BlackStigma wrote:

Okay yeah now I officially hate this list. I could tolerate it before but not anymore.

As a fan of Shin Magami Tensei you should know you are in the minority. Outside of Japan most people have never even heard of it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Guinness World Records top 50 games of all time   Guinness World Records top 50 games of all time - Page 3 EmptyTue May 11, 2010 8:01 pm

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

As a fan of Shin Magami Tensei you should know you are in the minority. Outside of Japan most people have never even heard of it.

Yeah I know that. I once saw a chart about Atlus's expected sales for NA SMT games. Most expected sales didn't even go anywhere near 100,000. Although most sold above the expected. Which is also why games like SMT Nocturne are so hard to find in stores.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guinness World Records top 50 games of all time   Guinness World Records top 50 games of all time - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guinness World Records top 50 games of all time
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3