This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?

Go down 
+16
Hardy
Bricky
realgurlgamer
Boba_Fett
Goosezorz
Stigma
Megamannt125
Frank2368
Arbiteris
Stoney
spartan225
DemonWolf
Freemon34'
ghost23
Spartan v07
Noelol
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:30 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
What if I say MGS Rising will suck?

Raiden SUCKS! lol

BigBoss sucks so bad.Masterchief could own him anyday.Hell,Mario could even own him

*Facepalm*

*Masterchief Facepalms you* lol do we really have to start this again?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:31 am

HellJumper wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

Raiden SUCKS! lol

BigBoss sucks so bad.Masterchief could own him anyday.Hell,Mario could even own him

*Facepalm*

*Masterchief Facepalms you* lol do we really have to start this again?

I guess we have too XD
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:40 am

HellJumper wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

Raiden SUCKS! lol

Yep you derseve it!

Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 Godzilla-facepalm-godzilla-facepalm-face-palm-epic-fail-demotivational-poster-1245384435
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:48 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Meh mgs sucks.

Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 Bill-murray-you-suck

Lmao I was just saying it for the lulz Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 9:49 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Meh mgs sucks.

Agreed! I thought it was always boring...

lol nah it's a good franchise. Not my kind of thing though. but I have to say I loved Portable Ops multiplayer on PSP and Peace Walker looks amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:22 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Meh mgs sucks.

lol nah it's a good franchise. Not my kind of thing though. but I have to say I loved Portable Ops multiplayer on PSP and Peace Walker looks amazing.

Really? I downloaded Portable Ops and I thought it was just like 4, boring... although I guess its a big story driven game and I never really got into the story, so thats probably part of the reason.
Back to top Go down
Frank2368
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Frank2368

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:27 pm

I find MGS boring
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:45 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Meh mgs sucks.

Really? I downloaded Portable Ops and I thought it was just like 4, boring... although I guess its a big story driven game and I never really got into the story, so thats probably part of the reason.

Yeah I found the single player boring XD
THe multiplayer was epic though. Here's a taste of the stuff you can do (I was feeling random when I made this btw):
(Oh and I wasn't playing with other players when making this vid but imagine doing all the stuff I did with multiple people!! WOOOOTTTT!!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 1:58 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
Meh mgs sucks.

Yeah I found the single player boring XD
THe multiplayer was epic though. Here's a taste of the stuff you can do (I was feeling random when I made this btw):
(Oh and I wasn't playing with other players when making this vid but imagine doing all the stuff I did with multiple people!! WOOOOTTTT!!!)

LOL! But yeah the SP is boring, but MGO on 4 was fun.
Back to top Go down
Megamannt125

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:59 pm

Xbox fanboys can act like that too, as well as Wii fanboys, fanboys in general really.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:02 pm

Megamannt125 wrote:
Xbox fanboys can act like that too, as well as Wii fanboys, fanboys in general really.

Of course but I'm sure you realise that ps3 fanboys are almost infamous for this kind of attitude and being like this.
There are some of those kinds of fanboys for any system but ps3 fanboys are generally like that. And I don't like to generalise but it's undeniable.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:17 pm

Because they lost an exclusive. They'd be all over this if it was a PS3 exclusive. Every time they post one of those comments, they die a little inside.
Back to top Go down
Megamannt125

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:19 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Because they lost an exclusive. They'd be all over this if it was a PS3 exclusive. Every time they post one of those comments, they die a little inside.
Personally i'm all for multiplatform games because when consoles have exclusives i'm interested in I have to buy multiple consoles. I'm not made of money. pale
Back to top Go down
Goosezorz
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:08 pm

Megamannt125 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Personally i'm all for multiplatform games because when consoles have exclusives i'm interested in I have to buy multiple consoles. I'm not made of money. pale

THIS THIS THIS. All the way. Exclusives of any kind are stupid.
Back to top Go down
Boba_Fett
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:09 pm

Games for everyone is a plus in my book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:41 am

If there werent exclusives there would be no competition. Competition fuels the industry, and the economy in general. We need exclusives for a good gaming industry.
Back to top Go down
realgurlgamer

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:03 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
If there werent exclusives there would be no competition. Competition fuels the industry, and the economy in general. We need exclusives for a good gaming industry.

yeah but the ps3 has no good exclusives so why isnt microsoft dominating?? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Bricky

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:06 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:

The 360 has less exclusives then the PS3. It's a fact.
Back to top Go down
realgurlgamer

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:07 am

Bricky wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

um troll alerrrtt Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Hardy

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:23 am

realgurlgamer wrote:
Bricky wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Since when did stating facts =/= trolling?
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 7:42 am

lol people, stop being ignorant.

Surely you're not retarded enough to see that 360's advantage over ps3 is through ports of pc games?
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:47 am

Hardy wrote:
realgurlgamer wrote:
Bricky wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Since when did stating facts =/= trolling?

I've made a topic on this already, they have around the same amount of exclusives minus arcade games. Then when you count arcade games and console exclusives the 360 library heavily outweighs the PS3 one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:32 pm

realgurlgamer wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

yeah but the ps3 has no good exclusives so why isnt microsoft dominating?? Suspect

PS3 does have good exclusives, I know this is an Xbox forum but if you cant see that the PS3 has plenty good exclusives you are blind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:33 pm

Bricky wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:

Lol. fail at its best Razz
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:37 pm

The reason they act like this is because they are asshurt. Asshurt fanboys who do not know how to get rid of their anger, so they flame other videos about the opposing console.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next