This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?

Go down 
+16
Hardy
Bricky
realgurlgamer
Boba_Fett
Goosezorz
Stigma
Megamannt125
Frank2368
Arbiteris
Stoney
spartan225
DemonWolf
Freemon34'
ghost23
Spartan v07
Noelol
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:40 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
The reason they act like this is because they are asshurt. Asshurt fanboys who do not know how to get rid of their anger, so they flame other videos about the opposing console.
Kendo?
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:42 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
The reason they act like this is because they are asshurt. Asshurt fanboys who do not know how to get rid of their anger, so they flame other videos about the opposing console.
Kendo?
Yes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Inuboy1000z

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:43 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Kendo?
Yes.

I still dont understand why you were banned. Someone care to explain?
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 1:47 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Kendo?
Yes.

Apparently me making videos on Pyro2000x (proving how he is an idiot) is a bad thing. Not to mention the fact that my Gamerscore is so low and Blixt is forcing me to get it to 2500. But since the Xbox is gone for a couple days ya know it makes me wonder how I am gonna get it higher (unless of course it comes back, I trade in Bioshock 2 on PS3 and get the 360 version, plus beat Assassin's Creed 2).
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:38 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Kendo?
Yes.

Apparently me making videos on Pyro2000x (proving how he is an idiot) is a bad thing. Not to mention the fact that my Gamerscore is so low and Blixt is forcing me to get it to 2500. But since the Xbox is gone for a couple days ya know it makes me wonder how I am gonna get it higher (unless of course it comes back, I trade in Bioshock 2 on PS3 and get the 360 version, plus beat Assassin's Creed 2).
full metal? like full metal alchemist? and its good to see that you are growing your number on your achievements
Back to top Go down
Fauchard
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Fauchard

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:40 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Kendo?
Yes.

full metal? like full metal alchemist? and its good to see that you are growing your number on your achievements
He could also mean Full Metal Panic, but I doubt it considering how much more popular Alchemist is today compared to Panic
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:06 pm

Fauchard wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Kendo?
Yes.

He could also mean Full Metal Panic, but I doubt it considering how much more popular Alchemist is today compared to Panic
Originally when I came up with the name in 2008 it stood for Full Metal Alchemist. But around last year I found Full Metal Panic and now think Full Metal Panic is better than Full Metal Alchemist.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 5:13 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Kendo?
Yes.

Originally when I came up with the name in 2008 it stood for Full Metal Alchemist. But around last year I found Full Metal Panic and now think Full Metal Panic is better than Full Metal Alchemist.

Bullshit. Full Metal Alchemist ftw. And I don't even like anime Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:20 pm

demondragondude wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Kendo?
Yes.

I actually thought Kendo was talking about Full Metal Jacket. One of the best war movies ever!. Now that its a reference to anime he gets a thumb down from me.
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:31 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Fauchard wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
Kendo?
Yes.

I actually thought Kendo was talking about Full Metal Jacket. One of the best war movies ever!. Now that its a reference to anime he gets a thumb down from me.
I would have gotten a thumbs down from you anyway considering if I picked the worst war movie ever to reference. There is no winning. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Goosezorz
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:46 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Bricky wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
If there werent exclusives there would be no competition. Competition fuels the industry, and the economy in general. We need exclusives for a good gaming industry.

The 360 has less exclusives then the PS3. It's a fact.

Lol. fail at its best Razz

While everyone here calls games like ME exclusive, it's not.

Neither is the GoW collection. Why? PlayStation 2. These games are Muliti-Platform.

PLATFORM. Meaning you can play it on MORE THAN ONE PLATFORM.

Yes, calling it a console exclusive is semi-acceptable.
Back to top Go down
XxX_Sn1pahMastuh_XxX

XxX_Sn1pahMastuh_XxX

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 8:48 pm

Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 3 12781114

REV UP THOSE XBAWKS LIVES CAUSE I AM SURE READY FOR
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:40 pm

XxX_Sn1pahMastuh_XxX wrote:

Spoiler:
So I'm guessin the girl is you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:50 pm

Goosezorz wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
Bricky wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
If there werent exclusives there would be no competition. Competition fuels the industry, and the economy in general. We need exclusives for a good gaming industry.

The 360 has less exclusives then the PS3. It's a fact.

Lol. fail at its best Razz

While everyone here calls games like ME exclusive, it's not.

Neither is the GoW collection. Why? PlayStation 2. These games are Muliti-Platform.

PLATFORM. Meaning you can play it on MORE THAN ONE PLATFORM.

Yes, calling it a console exclusive is semi-acceptable.

Well here when we are debating consoles its always PS3 vs 360, PC or anyother gaming platform not included. Games like ME and L4D can only be played on one CONSOLE and seeing as this is the CONSOLE war PC is irrelevant. And GoW Collection is exclusive because GoW Collection isnt on PS2. God of War 1 and 2 are but not remastered in HD with all the bonus content.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 12:51 pm

NoelX2 wrote:

Spoiler:

I want to know why the girl is the only one not wearing a shirt Razz
Back to top Go down
Inuboy1000
Inuboy1000

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:04 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

Spoiler:

Most likely the PS3 fanboys who made this are pedophiles. It would not surprise me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 1:11 pm

FullMetalKendo wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

Spoiler:

Most likely the PS3 fanboys who made this are pedophiles. It would not surprise me.

Yeah, probably Truth made this.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 2:05 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

Spoiler:

lol! At least he's not gay
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 5:43 pm

demondragondude wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
FullMetalKendo wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
NoelX2 wrote:

Spoiler:

lol! At least he's not gay

Gay would be better than child molester affraid lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?   Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why do PS3 fanboys always have to act like this?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3