This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PSN Threads Combined

Go down 
+32
Rednose
Bullyblazer
343_Guilty_Spark
DarkSwarm85
IcyMeteor
Superkingz2
Alamo456
Stigma
mikenuge
3DO Was Something
GRUNT317
Pein
TrueGamer
raspymanic1
Static103
daveMastaKill
Stoney
Blixtstorm
im-360...xbox360
Kendo
DemonWolf
handkerchief
lightlamp
popjack88
Jamin
ghost23
A7MAD_AU
Angel In Black
Spartan v07
Zombl337
joe11
Master_Chief
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel In Black
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Angel In Black

PSN Threads Combined - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:52 pm

I don't think it will have too much negative impact as long as they fix it within the next couple days. The RROD was a problem for years until the Jasper processor came along.
Back to top Go down
GRUNT317
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GRUNT317

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:58 pm

Blixtstorm wrote:
I wouldnt trade in a backwards compatible old one for a slim... The slim is a downgrade in every aspect... Cheaper hardware...

no doubt, but ill take my 360 over any of the PS3's
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Four Star General (Moderator)
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:03 pm

Grunt06 wrote:
Blixtstorm wrote:
I wouldnt trade in a backwards compatible old one for a slim... The slim is a downgrade in every aspect... Cheaper hardware...

no doubt, but ill take my 360 over any of the PS3's

Now why would i trade in my PS3 with 400gb hard drive for a worse one with smaller harddrive.... i doesnt make any sense Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
mikenuge
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:55 pm

I doubt It is going to be a major problem... My Slim PS3 is working just fine, Sony should be able to fix the problem as the calendars have been set back to 1999 or 2000 something like that, I don't know the cause, hackers or coincidence, but this is not a hardware malfunction it is a software issue... PS3 fanboys will have a of taste there own medicine.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:55 pm

Iron_Patriot wrote:
I don't think it will have too much negative impact as long as they fix it within the next couple days. The RROD was a problem for years until the Jasper processor came along.
Its already having negative impact and if Sony cant fix it then this problem will be bigger than RROD.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:57 pm

Lmao that would be hilarious to see. Then the next FF games will turn multiplatform too!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: How to fix the Sony Error! its easy   PSN Threads Combined - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 7:02 pm