This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PSN Threads Combined

Go down 
+32
Rednose
Bullyblazer
343_Guilty_Spark
DarkSwarm85
IcyMeteor
Superkingz2
Alamo456
Stigma
mikenuge
3DO Was Something
GRUNT317
Pein
TrueGamer
raspymanic1
Static103
daveMastaKill
Stoney
Blixtstorm
im-360...xbox360
Kendo
DemonWolf
handkerchief
lightlamp
popjack88
Jamin
ghost23
A7MAD_AU
Angel In Black
Spartan v07
Zombl337
joe11
Master_Chief
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
GetOverYourSelf

PSN Threads Combined - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 3:58 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Jamin wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Static103 wrote:

I doubt it. I'm guesing it got moved
If it was moved then it would still be in my post list when you search for my posts.

My post was a reply to STONEY when he said "Was XBL down for long?" and now its gone. Rolling Eyes

That BS, I just asked a simple question and now its gone?
Yeah, its kinda silly. But oh well, Sony fixed the problem within 24 hours like they said.
They didnt really fix it they just waited 24 hrs and prayed. The problem fixed itself when the internal clocked turned when the new day arrived 24 hrs later.

your the biggest dumbass ever. If sony waited 24 hours for the problem to be fix, it would have been march 2nd WORLDWIDE.

They worked on it and they fix it. GET OVER YOURSELF and your 360 FAGGOT.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:14 am

GetOverYourSelf wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Jamin wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Static103 wrote:

If it was moved then it would still be in my post list when you search for my posts.

My post was a reply to STONEY when he said "Was XBL down for long?" and now its gone. Rolling Eyes

Yeah, its kinda silly. But oh well, Sony fixed the problem within 24 hours like they said.
They didnt really fix it they just waited 24 hrs and prayed. The problem fixed itself when the internal clocked turned when the new day arrived 24 hrs later.

your the biggest dumbass ever. If sony waited 24 hours for the problem to be fix, it would have been march 2nd WORLDWIDE.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
ghost23
Four Star General (Moderator)

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:17 am

Master_Chief wrote:
GetOverYourSelf wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Jamin wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Static103 wrote:

What's that smell??

Smells like butthurt!!!!
Back to top Go down
A7MAD_AU
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
A7MAD_AU

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:39 am

Smells like butt rape with no lube. That's why after Sony screwed more than 75% of the consumer base this guy has his tongue back up their anus.

Back to hating the 360 because it's a Sony competitor, truly pathetic.
Back to top Go down
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO Was Something

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 6:52 am

This will happen again in 2014 if Sony didn't permenantly fix the problem.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:20 am

Master_Chief wrote:
GetOverYourSelf wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Jamin wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Static103 wrote:

LMAO!!!! How old are these PS3 fantards?
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 10:27 am

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
GetOverYourSelf wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
Jamin wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Static103 wrote:

LMAO!!!! How old are these PS3 fantards?
older than most of us..which is pathetic and sad
Back to top Go down
mikenuge
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:30 pm

Why is the topic called PSN Threads.. should be called Playstation 3 Internal clocks suck ass.... followed by threads, It has nothing to do with The Playstation Network it was functioning just fine. Someone should sort that out to avoid misunderstandings.

Also anyone who said anything about a recall lol seriously ? It was not that bad as everyone was jumping to conclusions even people on this forum... Last possible resort for Sony, but It sorted it self out they just waited to 12 o'clock and it was back to normal no patch nothing.
Back to top Go down
browniehater

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:48 pm

Yeah this thing got blown way out of preportion. and as a unbiased multi console owner, to me, it seemed like some of you wanted the problem to persist so that sony would force a recall. i herd someone saying tht sony wer praying for the problem to fix but for me it seems the other way round for some members on this forum. some wanted it to remain and wer praying so tht it would be devastating for sony. why dont some of you try remaining impartial and dont take sides with a piece of plastic (so seriously i mean). its perfectly fine to prefer a console but when you take it to extremes thts wen u don;t call yourself a gamer you call yourself a fanboy.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 7 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 9:56 pm

browniehater wrote:
Yeah this thing got blown way out of preportion. and as a unbiased multi console owner, to me, it seemed like some of you wanted the problem to persist so that sony would force a recall. i herd someone saying tht sony wer praying for the problem to fix but for me it seems the other way round for some members on this forum. some wanted it to remain and wer praying so tht it would be devastating for sony. why dont some of you try remaining impartial and dont take sides with a piece of plastic (so seriously i mean). its perfectly fine to prefer a console but when you take it to extremes thts wen u don;t call yourself a gamer you call yourself a fanboy.

Hell NO!! I wanted to finish Heavy Rain and another run through of MGS 4....No way I prayed for a recall.....
Back to top Go down
A7MAD_AU
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
A7MAD_AU

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:24 am

browniehater wrote:

I am unaware who wanted it to fail, because those of us with PS3's would have lost even more money had that happened. Not to forget, Sony customer service ain't that great so a recall would have made me postal.

As for Sony and how they 'solved' the problem, they actually didn't, they waited for the problem to go away, like someone said before, if Sony do not rectify the issue (no evidence they have) this will happen in 4 more years.

What the Sony screw up actually did was deliver some irony for the PS zealots that no matter what corporation you back blindly, they can all screw you over. In all fairness when the 360 has an outage at least the games and achievements still work.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Force Master Chief Petty Officer
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 1:58 am

My friend told me about It today. Ha, I had to rewrite this and I said there will be lame ass excuesses and bigger than shit, a fanboy in the ng4 comments said at least it isn't as long as the 1 day maintenance on XBL. I am a fucking smart SMART guy! I never seen a 1 day maintenance on XBL so that's a lame ass excuese and I hit it dead centerī€Ž I need to get some props here. And this is from my iPod
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
A7MAD_AU
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
A7MAD_AU

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:25 am

Anyone who tries to justify Sony's screw job by discussing the Live outages which MS warn us all about at least a week before & actually improve the services and Live network overall, tell them the following;

When the 360 has an outage at least the games and achievements still work.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Project Natal
Mr. Project Natal

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:52 am

A7MAD_AU wrote:
Anyone who tries to justify Sony's screw job by discussing the Live outages which MS warn us all about at least a week before & actually improve the services and Live network overall, tell them the following;

haha nice!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Natal360VsPS3Wands
spartan225

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:15 am

FAIL!
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 7 EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 4:21 am

Mr. Project Natal wrote:
A7MAD_AU wrote:

haha nice!

Don't forget that they gave us free live gold time to make up for it too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

PSN Threads Combined
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7