This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PSN Threads Combined

Go down 
+32
Rednose
Bullyblazer
343_Guilty_Spark
DarkSwarm85
IcyMeteor
Superkingz2
Alamo456
Stigma
mikenuge
3DO Was Something
GRUNT317
Pein
TrueGamer
raspymanic1
Static103
daveMastaKill
Stoney
Blixtstorm
im-360...xbox360
Kendo
DemonWolf
handkerchief
lightlamp
popjack88
Jamin
ghost23
A7MAD_AU
Angel In Black
Spartan v07
Zombl337
joe11
Master_Chief
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Static103 wrote:

I doubt it. I'm guesing it got moved
If it was moved then it would still be in my post list when you search for my posts.

My post was a reply to STONEY when he said "Was XBL down for long?" and now its gone. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:14 pm

Jamin wrote:
Static103 wrote:

If it was moved then it would still be in my post list when you search for my posts.

My post was a reply to STONEY when he said "Was XBL down for long?" and now its gone. Rolling Eyes

That BS, I just asked a simple question and now its gone?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:16 pm

Jamin wrote:
Static103 wrote:

Xbox live has only been down once in my time owning an xbox and that was for maintenence. That was for only 1 day or a few hours, I forgot. How long was live down before though.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:22 pm

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Static103 wrote:

Xbox live has only been down once in my time owning an xbox and that was for maintenence. That was for only 1 day or a few hours, I forgot. How long was live down before though.

Yeah I dont actually recall XBL having a similar episode to what the PS3 is going through. Only maintenence.
Back to top Go down
mikenuge
Seaman Apprentice
Seaman Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:25 pm

I think there have fixed the problem.. old PS3s are able to login, trophy's are up and running (mine are safe yay) The day the PS3s stood still people
Back to top Go down
Angel In Black
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Angel In Black

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:27 pm

This bug seems to be effecting most of my friends. Only one (who has a slim) is able to get on PSN. Mine is still working fine.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:32 pm

mikenuge wrote:
I think there have fixed the problem.. old PS3s are able to login, trophy's are up and running (mine are safe yay) The day the PS3s stood still people

Nice one mate. I'll check mine now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
Master Chief Petty Officer
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: I think he's correct.   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:40 pm

PS3s not working because of internal clock and OS clock settings?
Back to top Go down
A7MAD_AU
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
A7MAD_AU

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:49 pm

Well that was one major f*ck up from Sony, let's hope that does not happen again.

There is always uncertainty with Sony and the PS3 in this era, they aren't like their old selves, which is why when a major screw up like this happens everyone as in everyone assumes the worst, even their zealots.
Back to top Go down
Spartan v07
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
Spartan v07

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 8:56 pm

demondragondude wrote:
Lmao that would be hilarious to see. Then the next FF games will turn multiplatform too!

FF is multiplatform for now on so expect FF 15,etc to be multi,3rd party exclusives are no more. Only way is if you publish it or fund it but sony won't do that.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:01 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Static103 wrote:

Yeah, its kinda silly. But oh well, Sony fixed the problem within 24 hours like they said.
Back to top Go down
A7MAD_AU
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
A7MAD_AU

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:12 pm

Even Capcom got shafted from Sony lol

Quote :
Another Blue Monday here at the office. Especially since some of us were affected with ApocalyPS3 NAO! We went bird... http://bit.ly/bEIRek

http://twitter.com/Lost_Planet/status/9835759080

Sony's making great progress with their 3rd parties.
Back to top Go down
GRUNT317
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GRUNT317

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:13 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
mikenuge wrote:

Nice one mate. I'll check mine now. Very Happy

From a gamer stand point im happy for them, i just wish they wouldnt troll over the RROD because they just got of taste of what having a problem like that could be like
Back to top Go down
DarkSwarm85
DarkSwarm85

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:16 pm

Never mind they fixed the issue.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:16 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
Does this mean...GlockNinja...is going to die?
LMAO!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Rednose
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Rednose

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Na im sure sony will fix it cause there are probably nerds on ps3 24 7 who will do anything to make there console perfect. Thought no perfect console exists but dont worry you can always really on sony nerds to fix the problem lol!
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Rednose wrote:
Na im sure sony will fix it cause there are probably nerds on ps3 24 7 who will do anything to make there console perfect. Thought no perfect console exists but dont worry you can always really on sony nerds to fix the problem lol!

it is fixed
Back to top Go down
Rednose
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Rednose

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:28 pm

Static103 wrote:
Rednose wrote:

it is fixed

As you can see i was right lol !
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 9:46 pm

Dumars is hillarious. Btw the problem is fixed now.
Back to top Go down
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:21 pm

Static103 wrote:
Rednose wrote:

it is fixed
u sure
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
Four Star General (Moderator)
343_Guilty_Spark

PostSubject: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Since we don't need a ton of threads all talking about the issues Sony has recently had with PSN, I'm combining them all in this thread. Then when the issue has been resolved the topic will die naturally all at once.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
joe11
Ensign
Ensign
joe11

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 11:15 pm

dang 10 pgs on the psn fail
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 12:23 am

Jamin wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Static103 wrote:

Yeah, its kinda silly. But oh well, Sony fixed the problem within 24 hours like they said.
They didnt really fix it they just waited 24 hrs and prayed. The problem fixed itself when the internal clocked turned when the new day arrived 24 hrs later.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:15 am

Like I said earlier, this happened with the Zunes, and it corrected itself. The solution was here all along, but there was too much drama surrounding it for anyone to notice. XD
Back to top Go down
ghost23

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 1:56 am

Master_Chief wrote:
Jamin wrote:
xSTONEYx187x wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Static103 wrote:

They didnt really fix it they just waited 24 hrs and prayed. The problem fixed itself when the internal clocked turned when the new day arrived 24 hrs later.

Thats lazy by Sony and a massive risk.
If it had not been resolved by waiting 24 hours, sony would be completely screwed right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

PSN Threads Combined
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next