This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PSN Threads Combined

Go down 
+32
Rednose
Bullyblazer
343_Guilty_Spark
DarkSwarm85
IcyMeteor
Superkingz2
Alamo456
Stigma
mikenuge
3DO Was Something
GRUNT317
Pein
TrueGamer
raspymanic1
Static103
daveMastaKill
Stoney
Blixtstorm
im-360...xbox360
Kendo
DemonWolf
handkerchief
lightlamp
popjack88
Jamin
ghost23
A7MAD_AU
Angel In Black
Spartan v07
Zombl337
joe11
Master_Chief
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:18 pm

I've played a little of Resistance 2 with no problems a couple minutes ago. Althought i played not connected to the internet. Tks for the advice of this problem, nothing like spend a shitload of money for your PS3 for it not to work.
Back to top Go down
im-360...xbox360
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
im-360...xbox360

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:22 pm

Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:28 pm

im-360...xbox360 wrote:
the ps3fanboys should all do this...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVeZ6JkLnb4&feature=grec

I've see the original tks to ED.
Unfortunately what is seen cannot be unseen............
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:30 pm

daveMastaKill wrote:
I've played a little of Resistance 2 with no problems a couple minutes ago. Althought i played not connected to the internet. Tks for the advice of this problem, nothing like spend a shitload of money for your PS3 for it not to work.

It has nothing to do with PSN. I havent had my PS3 hooked up to the internet fo about a month yet my PS3 still got fucked up. Its the internal clocks, whatever happened they are the root cause of it.
Back to top Go down
daveMastaKill
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
daveMastaKill

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:32 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
daveMastaKill wrote:

It has nothing to do with PSN. I havent had my PS3 hooked up to the internet fo about a month yet my PS3 still got fucked up. Its the internal clocks, whatever happened they are the root cause of it.

PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 Affraid
Back to top Go down
Static103
Master Chief Petty Officer
Static103

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:42 pm

i'm glad i own both consoles
Back to top Go down
raspymanic1
raspymanic1

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:18 pm

sony are saying that its not effecting ps3 slim, more sony bullshit as its the network down not the consoles scratch
Back to top Go down
TrueGamer

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:10 pm

raspymanic1 wrote:
sony are saying that its not effecting ps3 slim, more sony bullshit as its the network down not the consoles scratch

the network isnt down, you can still get on the web or go to the update section and it still tells you, you have the lastest update.

its the interal clock that got all screwy. it should reset by tomorrow and everything should be good to go. Im sure sony as tested it by setting the date for tomorrow and i bet it has work fine.
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Will PS3 bug cause FF sales to shift to 360?   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:45 pm

This PS3 bug could end up being PS3s RROD.
http://www.gofanboy.com/go-fanboy-news/1859-ps3-fat-bug-could-move-copies-of-final-fantasy-xiii-on-xbox-360/

Also this article says in the UK more people are inquiring about the 360 version of FF
http://www.mcvuk.com/news/37765/Xboxs-FFXIII-to-outsell-PS3-version
Back to top Go down
Pein
Four Star General (Moderator)
Pein

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:48 pm

probably because microsoft made a smart move making bundles for the europe and north america..and people want the bundles.and master_chief there is going to be a patch that is going to fix the problems tomorrow so sony will fix it before a mess like that will occur
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:48 pm

TrueGamer wrote:
raspymanic1 wrote:

the network isnt down, you can still get on the web or go to the update section and it still tells you, you have the lastest update.

its the interal clock that got all screwy. it should reset by tomorrow and everything should be good to go. Im sure sony as tested it by setting the date for tomorrow and i bet it has work fine.
Yeah you just keep telling yourself that. lol
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:51 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
probably because microsoft made a smart move making bundles for the europe and north america..and people want the bundles.and master_chief there is going to be a patch that is going to fix the problems tomorrow so sony will fix it before a mess like that will occur
Do you have a link that confirms that? I'm one of the fat PS3 owners who is affected.
Back to top Go down
GRUNT317
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GRUNT317

PostSubject: And The RROD Jokes Fade   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:51 pm

PS3 gamers have long since made fun of the Xbox 360 for its hardware problems, now the PS3 has a clock malfunction that makes it unable to play most games and corrupts alot of personal save data and trophies! All i can say to my local PS3 fans is "KARMAS A BITCH ISN'T IT"!!! My Xbox friends, sit back and watch as PS3 fanboys freak at the sight of their big black box not working right! Lets see if Sony gives them a 3 year warranty if this problem cant be fixed! lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:54 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Do you have a link that confirms that? I'm one of the fat PS3 owners who is affected.
heres the link,scroll down to see the 3rd update http://www.joystiq.com/2010/02/28/psn-is-down-some-titles-experiencing-game-crashing-errors/ lol fat ps3 owner haha gold man
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:55 pm

If Sony cant patch this then a recall is very possible which would be devestating to Sony. I'm amazed at how the PS3 fanboys still defend Sony regardless. Anyway its amusing to see Karma at work. lol
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:56 pm

it will be fixed for the next 24 hours heres the link,scroll down to the 3rd update
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/02/28/psn-is-down-some-titles-experiencing-game-crashing-errors/
oh and people can still turn on their ps3 (if they have the slim)
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:58 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Master_Chief wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
heres the link,scroll down to see the 3rd update http://www.joystiq.com/2010/02/28/psn-is-down-some-titles-experiencing-game-crashing-errors/ lol fat ps3 owner haha gold man
LOL Yeah you know what I mean. And that link doesn't say anything any diffiirent than what Sony has been saying since last night.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 4:59 pm

thats what i have seen everywhere,unless a new update comes out
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:01 pm

but if you see good,you will see noone from the ps3 fanboy side is using the RROD as a bash tool,weird huh?
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:02 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Hopefully a patch will fix it otherwise we could see a recall.
Back to top Go down
Pein
Pein

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:02 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
Hopefully a patch will fix it otherwise we could see a recall.
truth and his gay company will explode anytime soon
Back to top Go down
Static103
Static103

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:10 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
TrueGamer wrote:
raspymanic1 wrote:

Yeah you just keep telling yourself that. lol

lmfao ownage
Back to top Go down
3DO Was Something
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
3DO Was Something

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:23 pm

Doubt it, Sony said they'd fix it within 24 hours, and if they don't the system will probably auto fix tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
GRUNT317
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class
GRUNT317

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:39 pm

AndrejTheReviewer wrote:
it will be fixed for the next 24 hours heres the link,scroll down to the 3rd update
http://www.joystiq.com/2010/02/28/psn-is-down-some-titles-experiencing-game-crashing-errors/
oh and people can still turn on their ps3 (if they have the slim)

O believe me i know, i used to own a PS3, just found that Uncharted 2 and Killzone 2 werent enough for me to keep the system, but I do know the Slims work just fine, but its just fun to bug PS3 fans about it because they are always on about the RROD
Back to top Go down
Blixtstorm
Blixtstorm

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 5:49 pm

I wouldnt trade in a backwards compatible old one for a slim... The slim is a downgrade in every aspect... Cheaper hardware...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Blixtstorm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSN Threads Combined   PSN Threads Combined - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

PSN Threads Combined
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next