This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE BANNED

Go down 
+27
GeneralMLD
TRF
Reasoner
NightFang91
Ikuy-sama
Zapp Brannigan 2.0
MW2Sniper
Carlego
Zapp Brannigan
Inuboy1000
Teckno
raspymanic1
Pein
Master_Chief
Lt Xplosi
Stoney
343_Guilty_Spark
Thebruteslayer17
Kendo
arnt god of war
Arbiteris
Noelol
lightlamp
ghost23
Stigma
Bluenose
DemonWolf
31 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DemonWolf
Four Star General (Moderator)
DemonWolf

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptySat May 22, 2010 7:13 pm

I decided to start this thread that can be used for future reference.
What it's for is if any of the mods ban someone and forgot to include their name in the "reason for ban", then they can specify here, who they banned and what for (optional).

I just banned someone called:

FINALBOSS

Obvious troll THE BANNED Obvious_troll

So now if we get any people saying "why was I banned?! Who banned me?!" and we see that there's no name on that person's "reason for banning", then we can refer to this thread.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
Bluenose
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer
Bluenose

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:31 pm

Excellent, no more unnecessary threads of why I was banned.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:36 pm

I have a question, why do people get banned for multiple accounts? I know this guy who's neutral, he trolled on here cause he though it would be funny. Then he made a second account and decided to be serious and not troll. But he was banned for having a second account. Afterwards he made EIGHT accounts trying to apologize. I know 8 seems a little extreme but I think banning someone because of multiple accounts is ridiculous.

Same thing happened with Jaykay because he was TRF, even though he's pro 360.
Back to top Go down

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptySat May 22, 2010 11:52 pm

BlackStigma wrote:
I have a question, why do people get banned for multiple accounts? I know this guy who's neutral, he trolled on here cause he though it would be funny. Then he made a second account and decided to be serious and not troll. But he was banned for having a second account. Afterwards he made EIGHT accounts trying to apologize. I know 8 seems a little extreme but I think banning someone because of multiple accounts is ridiculous.

Yeah, I was talking to him on XBL and he was wondering why.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:26 am

BlackStigma wrote:

Whether the guy you are talking about trolled for fun is irrelevant. His actions constituted a ban and if you are banned, then you are no longer welcome to this site. This applies to everyone, if you strongly feel that you should be here, PM a mod first before making another "Why was I banned, I won't troll anymore" thread.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptySun May 23, 2010 12:58 am

ghost23 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Whether the guy you are talking about trolled for fun is irrelevant. His actions constituted a ban and if you are banned, then you are no longer welcome to this site. This applies to everyone, if you strongly feel that you should be here, PM a mod first before making another "Why was I banned, I won't troll anymore" thread.

Actually, he didn't make a thread until on his third account. He just posted regularly on his second account. No trolling or anything, he was just banned. Which is a bit ridiculous for just having a second account. And aren't bans supposed to be temporary at first anyways? On PSuni I called the Dean, Dave SGE. And I got banned for it, but it's only for 10 days.
Back to top Go down
ghost23

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptySun May 23, 2010 1:07 am

BlackStigma wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Actually, he didn't make a thread until on his third account. He just posted regularly on his second account. No trolling or anything, he was just banned. Which is a bit ridiculous for just having a second account. And aren't bans supposed to be temporary at first anyways? On PSuni I called the Dean, Dave SGE. And I got banned for it, but it's only for 10 days.

Like I said before, If you get permanent banned it means that you are no longer welcome on the site. The fact that he made a second account without an appeal to a mod constitutes another ban.
Back to top Go down

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptyTue May 25, 2010 10:13 pm

ghost23 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Like I said before, If you get permanent banned it means that you are no longer welcome on the site. The fact that he made a second account without an appeal to a mod constitutes another ban.

So you have to ask a mod if you want to make another account?
Back to top Go down
ghost23

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptyWed May 26, 2010 3:14 am

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Well you shouldn't need to make another account in the first place if you are not doing anything wrong. What I said only applies to people who have been banned.
Back to top Go down
lightlamp
Master Chief Petty Officer
lightlamp

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptyWed May 26, 2010 11:11 am

Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:28 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Darthqball has been banned apparently https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEt1uw1DK_4&feature=player_embedded
He was talking about thaT on the Nation.
Back to top Go down

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:46 pm

lightlamp2 wrote:
Darthqball has been banned apparently https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEt1uw1DK_4&feature=player_embedded

Banned for stupid reason if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:16 am

lightlamp2 wrote:

I heard from Guiltyspark. We don't know who it is... and don't know why...

I'm going to talk to DQB and tell him he's welcome to come back.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire
lightlamp
lightlamp

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:50 am

Another 2 people have been banned i looked over at PS3 nation and they are all there bluenose and gamer22 what's happening here? looking at there posts they were not trolling
Back to top Go down

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptyThu May 27, 2010 7:56 am

demondragondude wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

Did you watch the video? I think it is obvious who blocked him.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:50 am

BlackStigma wrote:

If he was banned once for a good reason,then he aint welcome back.and all he managed to do when making 8 accounts to apologize is annoy us mods.Unless he was unfairly banned then he aint welcome.And if this guy trolled once,then he aint welcome back.He can only blame himself for being stupid

If he comes back,i will ban him without hesitation.
Back to top Go down
arnt god of war
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
arnt god of war

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:51 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

not nesscarily
Back to top Go down
Kendo
Ensign
Ensign
Kendo

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:41 pm

TheJubJub57212 wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
ghost23 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

Lol. I was thinking the same thing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Inuboy1000

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptyThu May 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Finally you guys do this. About time.
Back to top Go down

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptyThu May 27, 2010 9:04 pm

HellJumper wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

If he was banned once for a good reason,then he aint welcome back.and all he managed to do when making 8 accounts to apologize is annoy us mods.Unless he was unfairly banned then he aint welcome.And if this guy trolled once,then he aint welcome back.He can only blame himself for being stupid

He was only saying his opinion, and it seems like MC banned him, now I see that ban as irrational, he only said he liked Killzone 3 over Gears 3.
Back to top Go down
Thebruteslayer17
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Thebruteslayer17

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:31 am

When we ban someone, do we ban their IP address too? So they never troll again?
Back to top Go down
343_Guilty_Spark
343_Guilty_Spark

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:35 am

Thebruteslayer17 wrote:

IP bans don't necessarily stop persistent trolls. There are ways of changing your IP.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bungie.net
Thebruteslayer17
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class
Thebruteslayer17

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptyFri May 28, 2010 2:42 am

343_Guilty_Spark wrote:
Thebruteslayer17 wrote:

IP bans don't necessarily stop persistent trolls. There are ways of changing your IP.
Too bad they they are too stupid to do so.
Back to top Go down

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptyFri May 28, 2010 7:52 am

arnt god of war wrote:
TheJubJub57212 wrote:
demondragondude wrote:
lightlamp2 wrote:

not nesscarily

Yeah, kinda.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED EmptyFri May 28, 2010 11:15 am

Ezekiel 703 wrote:
HellJumper wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:

He was only saying his opinion, and it seems like MC banned him, now I see that ban as irrational, he only said he liked Killzone 3 over Gears 3.

He isnt talking about Qball.Hes talking about that "slyalwayscumsback" guy who has made 8 accounts apologizing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE BANNED Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED Empty

Back to top Go down

THE BANNED
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next