This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE BANNED

Go down 
+27
GeneralMLD
TRF
Reasoner
NightFang91
Ikuy-sama
Zapp Brannigan 2.0
MW2Sniper
Carlego
Zapp Brannigan
Inuboy1000
Teckno
raspymanic1
Pein
Master_Chief
Lt Xplosi
Stoney
343_Guilty_Spark
Thebruteslayer17
Kendo
arnt god of war
Arbiteris
Noelol
lightlamp
ghost23
Stigma
Bluenose
DemonWolf
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

THE BANNED - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:04 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Okay I understand why Jamin could be banned(no offense man) but I dont see what jubby is doing wrong

But guys, dont go straight out blaming MC.Maybe it was him, maybe it wasnt.Buts its sure as hell not fair to him if you guys are automatically blaming him for something soemone else might have done

Well then the mod who did it should say. But he has been known to ban people for no good reason
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Four Star General (Moderator)
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 4:42 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Okay I understand why Jamin could be banned(no offense man) but I dont see what jubby is doing wrong

But guys, dont go straight out blaming MC.Maybe it was him, maybe it wasnt.Buts its sure as hell not fair to him if you guys are automatically blaming him for something soemone else might have done

Well then the mod who did it should say. But he has been known to ban people for no good reason

Yes but that does not mean you should blame him without proof
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:10 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

No, there is proof, he banned him earlier. What is to say he won't do that again, or did not do it that time?
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Command Master Chief Petty Officer
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:26 pm

DemonWolf wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Stoney wrote:
You got banned again JubJub? WTF! Master Chief, came the fuck down.
I'm back too. Its kinda weird that we both got banned, especially since neither one of us violated the forum rules:
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/rules-and-regulations-f8/rules-regulations-and-what-to-expect-t63.htm

And we didn't even receive warnings either. What a Face

Quote :
2a. Trolls get banned without warning.

Sorry man, you qualify and that explains the lack of a warning. lol!
Lol, trolling? Really? Having a discussion is trolling? Damn.
I think you should look at the TROLL GRAVEYARD before you say I was banned for "trolling". Lol, but I'm not going to worry about it anymore. No point in trying to raise awareness of a problem if none of the people in charge care. If the rules were followed properly, there would be a few main members here that would be permabanned. What a Face
Back to top Go down
TRF
Chief Warrant Officer 5
Chief Warrant Officer 5
TRF

PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Jamin didn't troll. A few members praised God of War III's graphics. DemonWolf disagreed. We then retaliated and made our counter argument.

I see nothing wrong with that.
Back to top Go down
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:30 pm

I'm pretty sure DemonWolf was joking..
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:00 pm

Deus Ex Machina wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

No, there is proof, he banned him earlier. What is to say he won't do that again, or did not do it that time?

How is that proof?You are assuming he will do it again, but that doesnt mean you are right.
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:04 pm

Master Chief should be stripped of Mod powers. He seems like a nice dude, but WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! too ban happy.
Back to top Go down
DemonWolf
DemonWolf

PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:26 pm

Jamin wrote:
DemonWolf wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Stoney wrote:
You got banned again JubJub? WTF! Master Chief, came the fuck down.
I'm back too. Its kinda weird that we both got banned, especially since neither one of us violated the forum rules:
https://xboxrepublic.forumotion.com/rules-and-regulations-f8/rules-regulations-and-what-to-expect-t63.htm

And we didn't even receive warnings either. What a Face

Quote :
2a. Trolls get banned without warning.

Sorry man, you qualify and that explains the lack of a warning. lol!
Lol, trolling? Really? Having a discussion is trolling? Damn.
I think you should look at the TROLL GRAVEYARD before you say I was banned for "trolling". Lol, but I'm not going to worry about it anymore. No point in trying to raise awareness of a problem if none of the people in charge care. If the rules were followed properly, there would be a few main members here that would be permabanned. What a Face

lol I'm just messin' with ya.

that's why I posted the "lol!" XD

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pspvampire

PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
Deus Ex Machina wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

How is that proof?You are assuming he will do it again, but that doesnt mean you are right.

Sorry if I miss-worded that. By "proof" I mean that yes he banned JJ with no good reason, not that he will do it again, though you would see why some would think that. What he did can make you come to the conclusion that he may do it again. Better safe then sorry either way, in my opinion he should still be de-modded though, partially for that earlier ban.

Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:43 pm

Deus Ex Machina wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
Deus Ex Machina wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:

Sorry if I miss-worded that. By "proof" I mean that yes he banned JJ with no good reason, not that he will do it again, though you would see why some would think that. What he did can make you come to the conclusion that he may do it again. Better safe then sorry either way, in my opinion he should still be de-modded though, partially for that earlier ban.

"What he did can make you come to the conclusion that he may do it again"

Its understandable that people will blame him again but that doesnt mean its right nor fair to say so.Blaming someone without proof is wrong.and I disagree, I dont think that a mod should be de-modded because of one bad ban.No mod is perfect
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:59 pm

Whatever happened to putting your name in "reason for ban" to clear things up?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:10 pm

To Arbiteris:

I chose my words carefully when I said "he may do it again" this was my attempt to say what I wanted without blaming him. As for 1 bad ban? We have no way of knowing that JJ's second ban was him (and probably won't considering the mods habit of not telling people if the person was popular), he also banned me because he did not read something of mine correctly or maybe even at all. Though you could see my reason for it thinking it was most likely him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:30 pm

If it wasn't Master_Chief then the mod who did it should come out and say it. But either way, MC should be stripped of his mod powers for the first time he banned me. He is to ban happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:23 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
If it wasn't Master_Chief then the mod who did it should come out and say it. But either way, MC should be stripped of his mod powers for the first time he banned me. He is to ban happy.

Not a good chance that the mod who banned you will come out, they have a habit of keeping quite when the person is a common user.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:57 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Just because he wrongly banned you doesnt mean he deserves to loose mod-ship.Im sure if he wrongly banned a different frequent posting user for a few days you probally wouldnt care.Like I said before, it takes more than one bad ban to de-mod a moderator.
Back to top Go down
Stigma
Stigma

PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:14 pm

Arbiteris wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Just because he wrongly banned you doesnt mean he deserves to loose mod-ship.Im sure if he wrongly banned a different frequent posting user for a few days you probally wouldnt care.Like I said before, it takes more than one bad ban to de-mod a moderator.

Yeah it kinda does if you're that incompetent to intentionally ban someone you know you shouldn't, TWICE. It's not just jubjub either, he's banned lots of people for shitty reasons, and he'll keep on doing it, might as well have him demoded now to prevent further incidents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 12:52 am

BlackStigma wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

Yeah it kinda does if you're that incompetent to intentionally ban someone you know you shouldn't, TWICE. It's not just jubjub either, he's banned lots of people for shitty reasons, and he'll keep on doing it, might as well have him demoded now to prevent further incidents.

This. And if it was someone else I would care. There is NO reason for a mod to be that immature.
Back to top Go down
Arbiteris
Arbiteris

PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:05 pm

TheJubJub5721 wrote:
BlackStigma wrote:
Arbiteris wrote:
TheJubJub5721 wrote:

This. And if it was someone else I would care. There is NO reason for a mod to be that immature.

Can you guys prove that he banned alot of users for no reasons?Last time I checked, most people who were wrongly banned were banned by the BS banner.

Dude, listen to what I just said.No one knows if MC banned jubby twice, all of you guys are blaming him for it with no proof whatsoever.

Ive been an immature mod.How come you guys arent bitching about me(well I know a few have but generally not much)?

Ezek told me that MC was de-modded.That is pretty unfair based on a assumption by you guys.You guys complain about him but yet in my eyes you guys arent doing much better.Wont be surprised if I get de-modded in the near future.Ah well, this forum has been getting worse and worse.It tis a shame

PS-im done with this debate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:16 pm

Bannings someone because of a disagreement is unfair, and that should result in demodding. And like I said, the mod who did it should say then if it wasn't him.
Back to top Go down
Teckno

PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Master_Chief doesn't even come on now. Case Closed.
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:25 pm

Teckno wrote:
THE BANNED - Page 7 3314-25911
Back to top Go down
Noelol
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Noelol

PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:30 pm

Jamin wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Is he from Monster Inc?
Back to top Go down
Jamin
Jamin

PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:37 pm

NoelX2 wrote:
Jamin wrote:
Teckno wrote:
Is he from Monster Inc?
Yes, and he's quite satisfied with the situation at hand. Authority was flexed in the right directions, and the daily production of Scream is at an all time high.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BANNED   THE BANNED - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

THE BANNED
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7