This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
This is a Xbox 360 fan only forum. If you're not here to root for the home team please find another forum that better suits your taste.

Thank you for your interest,

Xbox Republic Admins

NOTE: If you can't register it may be due to a temporary lockdown. Wait a day or two and we will probably have reopened for new registrations.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Halo Reach graphics PWN Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain: Face Rendering

Go down 
+29
xjosh360s
M3A7L04F
Sydney360
ZaFtxX
SlyDevilHatesYou
Kendo
lightlamp
One-Shot
A.wake
day walker
Arbiteris
TRI-SIX-TEH
AgentA-Mi6
Static103
Mr. Project Natal
raspymanic1
Zombl337
gamerdude
Lt Xplosi
ghost23
Pickles
Slickman
DemonWolf
fuzzywuz
arnt god of war
Stoney
dreadraptor85
Master_Chief
343_Guilty_Spark
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
d1drftgp

Halo Reach graphics PWN Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain: Face Rendering - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach graphics PWN Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain: Face Rendering   Halo Reach graphics PWN Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain: Face Rendering - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:24 pm

and d1drftgp is my live gamertag to take a look
Back to top Go down
Stoney
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Stoney

Halo Reach graphics PWN Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain: Face Rendering - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach graphics PWN Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain: Face Rendering   Halo Reach graphics PWN Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain: Face Rendering - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:25 pm

d1drftgp wrote:
i'm not a ps3 owner im a pc gamer and i was just stating that they are cgi rendered graphs i wanted an intelligent debate but you ban me because you assumed i was a ps3 "fantard" well kind sir i'm not an ps3 owner and i think 360 has a good line up for 2010 i was just pointing some things out

You give your facts....and you will get a rational response...instead of just writing off the Halo Reach footage as CGI...when it was in fact in-game footage...what is it you would like to debate without flaming?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=229698
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach graphics PWN Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain: Face Rendering   Halo Reach graphics PWN Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain: Face Rendering - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:39 pm

xSTONEYx187x wrote:
d1drftgp wrote:
i'm not a ps3 owner im a pc gamer and i was just stating that they are cgi rendered graphs i wanted an intelligent debate but you ban me because you assumed i was a ps3 "fantard" well kind sir i'm not an ps3 owner and i think 360 has a good line up for 2010 i was just pointing some things out

You give your facts....and you will get a rational response...instead of just writing off the Halo Reach footage as CGI...when it was in fact in-game footage...what is it you would like to debate without flaming?

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=229698
Hes a troll bypassing a ban under another profile. Banned.
Back to top Go down
day walker
Fleet Master Chief Petty Officer
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach graphics PWN Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain: Face Rendering   Halo Reach graphics PWN Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain: Face Rendering - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:46 pm

why a people saying it was CGI thats just a compliment to bungie and there epic work, and if it wasnt CGI why is there jaggies and some lo res textures,
Back to top Go down
Master_Chief
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Lieutenant, Junior Grade
Master_Chief

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach graphics PWN Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain: Face Rendering   Halo Reach graphics PWN Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain: Face Rendering - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 8:54 pm

day walker wrote:
why a people saying it was CGI thats just a compliment to bungie and there epic work, and if it wasnt CGI why is there jaggies and some lo res textures,
I agree. And in my Game Informer the gameplay screenshots are on par with the trailer. And during Game Informers hands on with a playable demo they made no mention of any graphical diffirence between the trailer and the demo but said it was a huge leap from Halo 3.
Back to top Go down
day walker
day walker

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach graphics PWN Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain: Face Rendering   Halo Reach graphics PWN Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain: Face Rendering - Page 6 EmptyMon Jan 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Master_Chief wrote:
day walker wrote:
I agree. And in my Game Informer the gameplay screenshots are on par with the trailer. And during Game Informers hands on with a playable demo they made no mention of any graphical diffirence between the trailer and the demo but said it was a huge leap from Halo 3.
yeah exactly i have yet to see the really good looking GI pics but i will hopefully tomorrow, but if anything the animations are a huge step up of epic, i mean look at this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kiby2RBvFeE&feature=related now look at the people walking behind them, looks like they want to take a dump, now this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kco1sYXGwYE&channel=bungie has better animations in walking than killzone 2, and will be on par if over the graphical quality of killzone 2 but i havent seen the GI good looking pics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo Reach graphics PWN Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain: Face Rendering   Halo Reach graphics PWN Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain: Face Rendering - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halo Reach graphics PWN Uncharted 2 and Heavy Rain: Face Rendering
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6